• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Beefy

He's got that shitty contract where he can't appear on another televised wrassling show until 6 months after his last appearance on LU. Or something like that.

It sucks. At least he's got NJPW for now.

Where do you think he will end up?

giphy.gif

Egg0

Banned
Where do you think he will end up?

NJPW/indies til papa HHH comes calling. I remember reading some sheets about them being interested in Ricochet, but couldn't do anything because of his LU contract.

I fear he'll be 205 Live fodder if it's even still around. I honestly hope for at least a NXT run so he has time to improve on the mic.

somedevil

Here is the main events for NXT for the next 4 weeks:

Nikki vs Asuka
Strong vs Roode
AOP vs Heavy Machinery
Drew vs Dain #1 contender match

Its seems that these matches are going to happen at NXT Brooklyn:

Roode vs Drew
Asuka vs Ember
Itami vs Ohno

HHH vs Seth was worse. Orton vs Bray was barely ten minutes, Triple H and Seth's match dragged fucking 25 minutes as the longest on the card with maybe three minutes of good content in the end.

I think that was my food break match, I don't remember much of it lol. I'll take your word for it though.

HHH vs Seth was worse. Orton vs Bray was barely ten minutes, Triple H and Seth's match dragged fucking 25 minutes as the longest on the card with maybe three minutes of good content in the end.

Orton, Seth, and non RoH Trips are equally boring. At least Bray moves with purpose in the ring and comes with sweet maggot JPGs.

Roman/Undertaker was the worst match at WM. This can't even be debated.

Goddamn I hate that match.

It was a snuff film of a match. That probably wasn't the intention, but it happened, and it made me feel something for the folks in the match (even if it was pity) which is more than Seth/HHH and Bray/Randy did.

Bronx-Man

Banned
The worst part of Triple H matches at WM is that he wrestles all of them the same. Aims at body part, opponent wrestles the whole match selling said body part, table spot, loooooooooong pauses in action, multiple pedigrees, etc. Gotta drag it out to 20 mins no matter what because that's what makes EPIC matches, man!

I think that's why everyone loves his match with Dee Bry. Dude actually switched shit up.

The worst part of Triple H matches at WM is that he wrestles all of them the same. Aims at body part, opponent wrestles the whole match selling said body part, table spot, loooooooooong pauses in action, multiple pedigrees, etc. Gotta drag it out to 20 mins no matter what because that's what makes EPIC matches, man!

I think that's why everyone loves his match with Dee Bry. Dude actually switched shit up.

"THIS COULD'VE BEEN YOU PHIL"

Egg0

Banned
Remember when Taker showed up on Smackdown to give a pep talk to the Smackdown team before Survivor Series?

Some people thought it could've led to a match with AJ, but then literally was not followed up on at all.

Bronx-Man

Banned
Now that I think about it, with Undertaker retired there's only a handful of part-timers left. Goldberg's done and Brock's probably hanging up the boots after WM34. That would just leave Hunter, Shane, and maybe Angle as the last special attractions left.

As soon as people marked out for this moment, the feud was sold in Triple H's mind.

triple-hhh-balor-620x350.jpg
*beats Finn up*

*vanishes off tv*

*six months later*

YOU WOULD NEVER BE THE DEMON KING IF IT WASN'T FOR THE KING OF KINGS

*one heatless wrestlemania match later*

BALOR CLUB DID IT LADS

*six months later*

NAKAMURA, YOU OWE ME ALL YOUR SUCCESS! KING OF STRONG STYLE MEET THE KING OF KINGS

Top Bottom