• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

Bryan's going out the only way he knows how, Misawa-style.

;_;7

Frankly The Wrestler needs to be banned from sale

If games got banned after 1 kid in a town nobody can point to on a map copycatted something from it, surely, surely this movie can be banned after 1 major wrestler publicly takes the wrong lesson from the ending and copycats the in-ring death (oops, spoilers for The Wrestler, sorry)

1vSKiLj.gif
5 mil+ viewers next night
tumblr_o54bl4TCx71tuub8ro1_r1_250.gif

Low 4.2 mil
giphy.gif

3.7 mil

The noggin, is goin.

10 years ago today...

...absolutely nothing happened in the wrestling world. Nope. Technically Sunday would be 10 years when everybody found out but still.

It was my birthday that Monday too, then my friend called me frantically telling me what happened.

Any word on how the
Asuka vs Nikki match
went at the NXT tapings?

Apparently it was great. It was the main event of the tapings. Three great matches on the tapings were said to be
Ember vs. Ruby
Roode vs. Strong
, and
Asuka vs. Cross
. Another was
McIntyre vs. Dain

Also
Bobby Fish
was there too.

Apparently it was great. Three great matches on the tapings were said to be
Ember vs. Ruby
Roode vs. Strong
, and
Asuka vs. Cross
. Another was
McIntyre vs. Dain

Also
Bobby Fish
was there too.
Nice. Hopefully if
Ember vs Asuka happens at Brooklyn with Ember winning, we can finally have an Asuka call up and she just pulls a KO or Sasha and still works NXT while on the main roster.

It's a weird spot. Because Raw needs Asuka more, but Asuka needs SD more.
That's a great way of putting it. Outside of the obvious better booking, I'd like her to go to SD because Charlotte vs Asuka is my number one dream feud now for the women (plus Becky vs Asuka would be amazing too).

It would have been a perfect feud to have if Charlotte had the PPV streak still going and Asuka gets called up undefeated.

Top Bottom