• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Break Out Naan And Do The Needful, It's Time For MaharaJEEEEEZUSS

RBH

DDETI-5WAAA3eGn.jpg:small

DDDzARGXcAAcI23.jpg:small

Is the ROH title really worth dropping to your knees HBK style for though?
Seriously asking here as I'm not sure what the companies rep is like these days.

So Brock added to the last Joe Louis event on a Smackdown show on the Summerslam tour. Was almost tempted to buy a ticket but that'd require driving over 200 miles for a WWE house show...

Yep.

Here's a Kreski script:

http://imgur.com/a/ZVCNw

Note the lack of written out promos we see in the modern leaked scripts.

Thanks, I was looking for this some time back. Have the link to the modern WWE script that's like three or four times longer?

Slizz

Ya'll realize its been 32 years since a Rhodes had a World Champion belt right? Even back then Dusty's last reign was only 2 weeks too.

somedevil

Kevin Owens got Mike and Maria signed:

Both Mike and Maria’s contracts expired in January for TNA but they kept working for the company for free trying to work out a new deal. Kevin Owens heard this and told Mike Bennett “What the hell are you doing?! Come here!”.

So Bennett at the end of January emailed Triple H about working for WWE. Months passed and at the end of March HHH notified both of them they would be sending them contracts and they would skip NXT and head to straight to the main roster.

Mike and Maria sat at home 3 months until they got the call they would debut at MITB. They saw KO backstage and he said “I told you!”

Syder

Pretty sure all the smarks that are going to a New Japan show are aware of Scurll.
Yeah I know all the reasons. Still going to call out how corny they are. And Marty is pretty well known to the crowd you'd find at an NJPW show.
They're not trying to attract people that know ROH & New Japan already though.

There are plenty of people that are tired of WWE but don't consume other companies products. Also, Marty is British.

Anth0ny

This GLOW show has it all:

Alison Brie

Exposing the business

Note taking while watching the territories

Working a shoot

Shooting a work

And I've only watched one episode!

Top Bottom