• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

June Wrasslin' |OT| Powered by Bluekaveli

Your new champ...
snaRmLj.gif

9zaxM8W.gif

L8XFQ0Y.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Good thread. Enjoy your shit feast, friends. We eatin'.

WWE sucks
Nazis and their lovers/enablers suck
The Shield sucks
Homophobes suck (and yes, that's a Phenomenal suck)
Enablers suck

It's all trash. Punk was right.

8jTmsfg.gif

bjork

Sandman got mishandled in WWE. He was getting some good crowd response. They should've had him be Vince's son.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
It's cool that Karl Anderson and Gallows will get to work with Cena. Definitely a high spot in their careers. Can't really ask for more than that. Same with AJ, but it's less of a big deal to him. Still a heck of an honor. Proud of those 3.

RBH

That Cena/Styles segment on Raw was fantastic.

Kudos to the WWE for actually delivering a great swerve.

Sandman got mishandled in WWE. He was getting some good crowd response. They should've had him be Vince's son.
Hey, let's not put him in the elimination chamber guys. Damn, how do you even say something like they. He was like a mummy in that one movie where he just acted stupid.
Berg beats Bork
Roman beats Berg
Brock Beats Berg
Roman beats Bork
SS to Mania booked already.
No one deserves to watch shit, I don't think I can stomach a Goldberg match after WM 20. I remember being hyped only to be disappointed like a motherfucker after that match. And this was when I still knew wrestling was real too.

Hey, let's not put him in the elimination chamber guys. Damn, how do you even say something like they. He was like a mummy in that one movie where he just acted stupid.

No one deserves to watch shit, I don't think I can stomach a Goldberg match after WM 20. I remember being hyped only to be disappointed like a motherfucker after that match. And this was when I still knew wrestling was real too.
I think Blue's gonna cry.

I think Blue's gonna cry.
From a 12 year old stand point, that was one of the worst PPvs ever.

Jericho lost
Rock & Foley lost
HBK lost
Angle lost
Brock lost

At least Taker won but good lord that ppv still haunts me. I also remember having shitty pizza hut too. I think I'd appreciate it more now, the ppv that is.

Could be, since he's not with Kristal any more.
Woah woah woah, when did this happen? I wonder how does he feel knowing that he left a company to side with his girlfriend that he's no lomger with. Especially since Vince was in love with him.

I ask the same of Lawler in 2001, what Kat did to him was ridiculous.

Hey guys listen to Austin's Tuesday podcast. He interviews Cameron, she breaks down and starts crying. Austin does not know what to do lol. You broke her guys, the IWC broke her.

Top Bottom