Jurassic World Evolution announced, Summer 2018, PC/XB1/PS4 (Frontier)

Jun 26, 2014
I'd be all over this during a sale, if any other dev was making this.

But, with the Frontier PC/RC3 team working on this, I'm there day one.

Really hope they tweak the Cobra engine though. Planet Coaster runs like shit.

Mar 19, 2015
Zoo Tycoon Dinosaur Digs spiritual successor being made by the Planet Coaster folks? I'm in.

Hopefully, this is one step closer to them just creating a spiritual successor to Zoo Tycoon in the future.

Oct 4, 2011
Could be cool I guess. If they can get the graphics anywhere close to that video.......

I'm still bummed about the cancellation of that PS2 Jurassic Park game.

We've yet to really have a good proper action/survival JP game.

Nov 15, 2011
I have literally no experience with this type of game but love the Jurassic movies. Can someone please attempt to explain what games like this are all about and what makes them fun?

Sep 15, 2005
Osaka, Japan
mik2121.com
Basically a top down sim where create your own Jurassic Park. Think along the lines of this screenshot:

http://www.shadowofthemac.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/j8.jpg[img][/QUOTE]
But hopefully with graphics at least as good as Planet Coaster:

[IMG]http://www.hardcoregamer.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/11/PlanetCoaster.jpg

As well as their awesome tools for paths, etc..

Wait. Now that I think about it, and while I know it wouldn't make sense in a business way... this should have been an expansion DLC for Planet Coaster :(
Still, will buy (unless something terrible happens).

Sep 8, 2014
OMG I just thought about the modding possibilities for this game on pc. I know that Mesozoica and another PC game were being made to fill the empty void of JP OG sequel but now I really hope people get into this.
I was wondering if anyone would remember that one!

Yet another Kickstarter hopeful that may have bitten off more than it can chew. They have no firm release date anymore and their last update says they'll include "Jeeps" while seemingly failing to understand that Jeep is a brand name, so they better start calling them Geeps or something dumb like that.

Amateur hour, as expected.

IntelliHeath

As in "Heathcliff"
Mar 31, 2008
This is fucking awesome.

BUT, is this going to be littered with microtransactions?

I think there was a Jurassic Park building game in ios which was horrible coz you had to wait like hours for things to build etc..
Nope, it's not micro transactions game. I think it's going to be like Operation Genesis and Planet Coaster.