• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just Dance 2015, Just Dance Now Press Release

ArtHands

Thinks buying more servers can fix a bad patch
song list

Fan-favorite features including the massive multiplayer mode World Dance Floor, video snippet creator Autodance and the sing along Karaoke feature are all back and revamped for the new game.

With more than 40 tracks, there’s quite literally something for everyone. Get “Happy” with Pharrell Williams, “Walk This Way” with Run DMC & Aerosmith or try “Holding Out for a Hero” with Bonnie Tyler’s 1980s power anthem. Whether it’s pop, hip-hop or rock you’re looking for, check out a selection of Just Dance 2015 tracks:

 “Happy” by Pharrell Williams
 “Problem” by Ariana Grande Ft. Iggy Azalea
 “Walk this Way” by Run DMC & Aerosmith
 “Summer” by Calvin Harris
 “Holding Out for a Hero” by Bonnie Tyler
 “Only You (and You Alone)” by The Platters
 “The Fox” by Ylvis
 “I Love It” by Icona Pop ft. Charli XCX
 “Burn” by Ellie Goulding
 “Love Me Again” by John Newman
 “Tetris” by Dancing Bros.

Just Dance Now
Just Dance Now creates the most accessible version of Just Dance yet by enabling players to dance anywhere, anytime with anyone. The game is streamed to any Internet-connected screen, while the free app transforms players’ smartphone into a motion controller. Using a Ubisoft’s proprietary technology called Ubi Bluestar, an unlimited number of people can play together in real time, even while on different data connections – 2G, 3G, 4G, or WiFi.

Players will follow three simple steps:
1. Download the Just Dance Now app on their iPhone®, iPod touch® or Android™ device.
2. Visit JustDanceNow.com on any Internet-connected screen.
3. Their phone will automatically sync and they’ll be ready to dance!

Quotient

I'm trying to find information regarding how good the camera implementation is on the PS4. I'd rather save some money and get it on the PS4, rather than shell out money for a Xbox one + Kinect only for Just Dance. Though if the PS4 version is really bad then i'll wait till Black friday and get a Xbox one with kinect.

Anyone have any experience with Just Dance on the PS4?

Quotient

So i ordered it on amazon for the PS4 plus a playstation camera. I'll update with some impressions once i get it.

Top Bottom