• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just got a New 3DS XL MH4 special edition, but there is no serial behind, should i be worried?

HF2014

Just got a nice deal on a New 3DS XL Monster Hunter 4 Special edition, and to put the cherry on the top, top screen is IPS! But just notice behind is like the serial number got removed. Its perhaps just remove, but wondering if there might be some counterfeit 3DS that were sold?

alf717

Either it was removed or replaced. I cracked my Majora's Mask one and replacement back covers don't have a serial number sticker on them.

HF2014

It's a fantastic system to mod. Have a Pokemon one. Love it.

Well, dont really want to mod it, but want to change it from the New 2DS XL i have. Always felt something was off a bit with the screen. I really feel i get the colors im use to with my old 3DS XL. I was shock also when i get this edition that the top screen is also IPS! Its really something else!

Well, dont really want to mod it, but want to change it from the New 2DS XL i have. Always felt something was off a bit with the screen. I really feel i get the colors im use to with my old 3DS XL. I was shock also when i get this edition that the top screen is also IPS! Its really something else!
How do you tell screens? View angle?

Top Bottom