• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just got an Xbox360 Premium, now what games/accessories do I get?

GhaleonEB

speculawyer said:
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Platform: Xbox 360
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List Price: $49.99
Price: $37.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
You Save: $12.00 (24%)

Availability: In Stock.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000B6MLUA/?tag=neogaf0e-20
That's a really good deal. I think any new 360 owner should pick up an extra wireless controller for that price, and then pick up the charging station you posted right above; you're set after that. I wish that was out when I bought mine.

knitoe

speculawyer said:
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Platform: Xbox 360
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
List Price: $49.99
Price: $37.99 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
You Save: $12.00 (24%)

Availability: In Stock.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000B6MLUA/?tag=neogaf0e-20

Better deal at Buy.com:

Price: $50 Wireless controller
Save: -$20 Google checkout
Total: $30 with FREE Budget Shipping.

Personally, 8 rechargeable batteries + charger is better than Quick charge and/or plug & play kit. You can use the batteries for anything unlike the other two.

knitoe said:
Personally, 8 rechargeable batteries + charger is better than Quick charge and/or plug & play kit. You can use the batteries for anything unlike the other two.

Personally, I was lazy and hated trying to get those AA batteries out of that pack, put in the new ones, put it back in, and put the dead batteries in the charger. Especially if I was online during a game when the batteries were about to go dead. I've got a plug & play kit, but I think I'll get that Nyko charger.

Fëanor

Mr Killemgood said:
GRAW = $40
Oblivion = $60
Condemned = Yup $30
Dead Rising = $60
Project Gotham Racing = $30
Tomb Raider = $30
The Outfit = $30

Fixed cuz your numbers aren't universal.

Top Bottom