• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just had my neighbor try to knock down my door and threaten to kill me

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krev

Unconfirmed Member
So, there'a a chance OP is lying unconscious on the floor, a psycho is robbing his house, and only GAF can help. What do we do? :\
Obviously, reggie's safety can only be assured if he posts his address on the internet.

smurfx

get some go again
So, there'a a chance OP is lying unconscious on the floor, a psycho is robbing his house, and only GAF can help. What do we do? :\
well its been over an hour since he made that post so i think the cops are already at his house.

Blunt

Banned
Have a mod PM his location to you!
srs suggestion

If asked for help, I will answer the call and be more than happy to do a drive pass to confirm there are no smackie bogans attempting to violate reggie. But I'm not about to e-stalk a dude and get involved in something that already has police attention.

OP is probably playing Mass Effect 3 right now.

Whereabouts is the OP? Dude sounds like a massive bogan, but he wouldn't be in Sydney. I reckon Cairns or Brisbane.

leadbelly

Banned
Is that an Australian accent?

I thought it was American at first, then Irish, and then decided it was Australian. He sounds a little drunk as well. With him shouting like that it is hard to tell.

VOOK

We don't know why he keeps buying PAL, either.
Don't worry lads, I got this.

wbcGz.jpg

Hyuga

Banned
What the hell?!
Saw the video.
Get a baseball bat or a knife and watch out if you leave your room.
This guy is insane!

Darklord

Banned
The police at the end. lol

"Stop calling us".

What exactly is the purpose of the police then?

Yeah that seemed fucking dumb. Guys smashing on the door saying he's going to bash you, hey, lets open it up! You do that if you want to deck him, otherwise keep it bloody shut.

Newcastle police sound like idiots.

Quality Police up there. Hope things are okay Reggie. Give the real estate a call in the morning so hopefully the fucker gets shoved on as word gets around.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Guy turned out to be more psycho than I thought.

Hopefully the reason he's gone right now is because he's talking to the idiot cops again.

And why the hell are there Mass Effect 3 story comments in here? Use your head people.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom