• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Just watched all ZeldaTP video, one question

FtsH

so what exactly does the word "Twilight" mean in the game? Is it referring to the gray world where Link turns to a wolf? If so then what is the twilight princess? Is there any place I can find some good articles or discussions on it? Thanks~

Chittagong said:
Sounds like GameCube to me

:lol

FtsH said:
so what exactly does the word "Twilight" mean in the game? Is it referring to the gray world where Link turns to a wolf? If so then what is the twilight princess? Is there any place I can find some good articles or discussions on it? Thanks~

If I remember correctly it's a growing darkness that is slowly spreading over Hyrule. When Link steps into the twilight darkness he will turn into a wolf.

PolyMan

Banned
Main Entry: twilight
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: darkness
Synonyms: afterglow, afterlight, decline, dimness, dusk, early evening, ebb, end, evening, eventide, gloaming, half-lift, last phase, late afternoon, night, nightfall, owl-light, sundown, sunset

Has something to do with the phases of the moon.

synonym:

Main Entry: twilight zone
Part of Speech: noun
Definition: ambiguous region
Synonyms: borderline case, dream world, gray area, hallucinatory state, nightmare world

ooooh this sounds good!

Top Bottom