• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Remnant 2 has to be one of the most poorly designed layouts of a game I've played

Sacred

I couldn't disagree more, I loved the pacing and multiple storylines for every area. After I beat the asshole of a final boss I was ready to jump back in and replay the new areas and get all the weapons and items I missed.

Ywap

Love the game myself but i did a mistake by playing it on Gamepass 😞

I'm thinking of buying the Ultimate Edition on Steam to get the DLC:s but i'm not 100% sure if i can transfer the save 🤔

winjer

Gold Member
Love the game myself but i did a mistake by playing it on Gamepass 😞

I'm thinking of buying the Ultimate Edition on Steam to get the DLC:s but i'm not 100% sure if i can transfer the save 🤔

The save files for the MS Store version are here:
%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\PerfectWorldEntertainment.GFREMP2_jrajkyc4tsa6w\SystemAppData\wgs\<user-id>\

Just copy the save files to the Steam version, that are here.
%USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Remnant2\Steam\<user-id>\

I did buy the Ultimate Edition. But so far, it was not worth it. The first DLC was a very lazy job.
Most of it is just reused assets from the base game to make new levels. And the result is decent enough, but with a strong sense of deja vu.
There are several cool new amulets, weapons and items. But it doesn't make it worth while.
I can only hope the next DLCs are better than the one we got so far.

Last edited:

Ywap

The save files for the MS Store version are here:
%LOCALAPPDATA%\Packages\PerfectWorldEntertainment.GFREMP2_jrajkyc4tsa6w\SystemAppData\wgs\<user-id>\

Just copy the save files to the Steam version, that are here.
%USERPROFILE%\Saved Games\Remnant2\Steam\<user-id>\
Many thx, will try it 👍 I read somewhere that the files have to be from a game of the same version.

Ywap

Alright, i will try it and hope for the best!

I did one Veteran and one Nightmare playthrough. Now i'm on my third run, Nightmare again but i hope to face a different end-boss on Ńerud since i had the same on both previous runs. Planning on trying Apocalypse after 😨🤣

Last edited:
Top Bottom