• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez break up

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't doubt she meant any of that.

S9NHB.png

He seems like a pleasure working together with
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=czJaxIS3cpg&feature=plcp

Medalion

Banned
Stop being a chicken nugget.

EDIT- According to urban dictionary, its either a small penis or a fat person at a pool. lol I doubt she meant either of those though.

If she meant the former, the question would come up invariably how she could know that

Seems like these shows targeted at young girls make it difficult for the actresses to move on. They typically don't play an actual human. It is girl archetype emulation. Probably cause it is mostly guys are writing it.

The girl roles in shows not pandering to girls present maybe a better long term trajectory.
Olivia Holt plays just one of the guys while still being a girl.

bunnyaodmp.gif
02njeaf.gif

The implosion of the music industry is also a problem. Seems like you could balance 2 careers in the past and sorta mix your appeal to further 1 or both. But with music being a 1000mph conveyor belt of crap in the 21st century I don't know how much upside there is in it.

TheContact

this thread made me realize that there's probably a lot of old creepos who watch the disney channel to ogle at pre teen girls

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Cosgrove needs to crawl back into her trash can. Halloween is over.

Why is she scaring kids still?

I hope they get back together. If these two can't reconcile, life just isn't worth living.

I haven't felt this despondent since Baby Diego died in that movie with Clive Warren.

WaterChroma

Neo Member
Last night was about Bieber and gomez breaking up and being jerks to each other. Now I come back and see you guys talking about teen actors along with creepyGAF's return. Why am I still here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom