• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez break up

Status
Not open for further replies.
WWWWWWWWOOOOOOOoooooooooooooo
aoN0h.gif

Mariolee

Does anyone else get a gay vibe from Justin Beiber? We know he's a hardcore Christian so he's got plenty of reason to deny it.

Nah, from my professional armchair point of view, it seems he doesn't know anything else. He's legitimately not a bright kid. If you've seen any of his interviews, he's not the sharpest knife in the drawer. So it appears as if he embraces this rockstar life because it's the only thing he knows how to do and he's gotta do it. Like Speed Racer.

Salsa

So it appears as if he embraces this rockstar life because it's the only thing he knows how to do and he's gotta do it.

yeah if he was wiser he probably would choose not to live a rockstar and have tons of money and be able to bang any chick in the world

wait what

DominoKid

Does anyone else get a gay vibe from Justin Beiber? We know he's a hardcore Christian so he's got plenty of reason to deny it.

naw i just think he really enjoys his life.

some celebs you can tell when it gets old to them, but he always looks upbeat and into whatever stupid shit he's doing.

Mariolee

yeah if he was wiser he probably would choose not to live a rockstar and have tons of money and be able to bang any chick in the world

wait what

I mean having all that wealth and those babes has got to get tiring at some point. Especially under the stress of the paparazzi and doing shows every week. Gotta be a lot of pressure on the kid. Can't say I feel too bad, but still.

bort

Selena's team is working this hard

So SHE dumped him over the phone on Halloween the same night she tweets this

yet she gets angry when he's out with friends and another girl

smh

Oh my god, this is terrible! Can somebody please find Ja Rule, get a hold of this motherfucker, so I can make sense of all this?!

Potential war in Iran, children dying in Syria, destruction on the East Coast and some pop muppet brakes up with a pop muppet.

Who gives a fuck? .... really?

Real problems in the world have no chance when this crud is considered news.

"Oh hi I'm that guy who always comes in to post serious real stuff in threads about news that doesn't deserve the attention by giving said new undeserved attention"

Dude we know, you're not a saint for being person #935713458726592 to point shit like that out in threads about pop culture news.

Zzoram

Also the Bieber hate has reached comical points of idiocy. Let the kid have his almost up 15 minutes of fame, can't hate on a dude making the best out of it.

It stinks of jealousy really. What's he doing to piss of internet nerds? He's insanely rich and can have just about any girl in the world, and he's enjoying it like any other guy in his position would.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad

BadAss2961

It stinks of jealousy really. What's he doing to piss of internet nerds? He's insanely rich and can have just about any girl in the world, and he's enjoying it like any other guy in his position would.
It's just that he sucks. People don't hate on this level when the celebrity is either actually cool or talented.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom