• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

qaiMS.gif

That's probably enough Mugi gifs for the night.

Drop everything and finish K-ON!! Everything else is unimportant.

She should probably watch the ten or so minutes that compose Lagann-Hen's final battle first. It's clearly superior to everything else on that list. Including K-ON. I mean Ritsu's pretty cool, but nothing can touch that battle.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
i still don't know what this means but i'm not used goods! (probably)
It means you are no longer pure.
Drop everything and finish K-ON!! Everything else is unimportant.
I barely have time for animu to be fair.
yo

you don't need to watch no fuckin' advent children complete

drop that shit
But I liked Advent Children.
Why are you still watching Knight in the Area when there is Ginga e Kickoff?
Because Ginga e Kickoff hasn't been simulcast yet. :(
Wait, you haven't watched Golden Boy yet either? What's wrong with you?
Not enough time. :(
She should probably watch the ten or so minutes that compose Lagann-Hen's final battle first. It's clearly superior to everything else on that list. Including K-ON. I mean Ritsu's pretty cool, but nothing can touch that battle.
She?

Also I thought Gurren Hen was an exercise on self-pandering and was overtly indulgent with the gratuitous escalation, so I'm not too keen on watching the follow-up. I say this when Gurren Lagann is, like, my favourite anime ever.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
No clue. I don't want to make assumptions, so I go off the avatar.
I think the only woman in this thread is Femmeworth.
Gurren Hen blows. Lagann Hen is the real deal.
The ending to the show was already perfect. I don't wanna contaminate my memories of that, even with Imaishi at the helm. I just don't trust GAINAX.
But I am pure! Just because I'm a pervert doesn't mean I'm not pure!
We can fix that.
gag

crisis core is the only COMPILATION OF FINAL FANTASY VII related thing i enjoy.
At least Advent Children didn't have Genesis.

I think the only woman in this thread is Femmeworth.

I don't know; I see a lot of female avatars. Also, Venom.

The ending to the show was already perfect. I don't wanna contaminate my memories of that, even with Imaishi at the helm. I just don't trust GAINAX.

It evolves beyond the show's finale and smashes it to pieces. Once you see it, you will not be able to go back. Even if you don't want to watch the whole movie, you should at least seek out a clip of the final battle.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Well it's only fair to warn you that you're not my type.
I was joking dammit.
You misspelled Mio there.
Used goods.
I don't know; I see a lot of female avatars. Also, Venom.
99% of GAFfers with female avatars are dudes.
It evolves beyond the show's finale and smashes it to pieces. Once you see it, you will not be able to go back. Even if you don't want to watch the whole movie, you should at least seek out a clip of the final battle.
The ending to the original show already had a fitting coda. I already know what the final battle entails because of unmarked spoilers, and if there's one thing I can attest to is that more fireworks do not necessarily equal higher storytelling quality. That's my fear regarding the movie and the reason I've kept away from it for so long.

I see you are new to the internet :)

Are you telling me you aren't an anime maiden with a come-hither look in her eyes? This completely confounds my perception of reality.
I must be alone in presenting an accurate depiction of my personage next to my posts.

The ending to the original show already had a fitting coda. I already know what the final battle entails because of unmarked spoilers, and if there's one thing I can attest to is that more fireworks do not necessarily equal higher storytelling quality.

False. Being more awesome always trumps trivialities like thematic consistency and coherence.

Top Bottom