• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-on! Community |OT| Never Ending Talk About Never Ending Girl's Talk

Poyunch

My list is Lordgenome, Simon, Viral, Kamina, and Nia. And Lagann if you really want to count it as something. I used to like Rossiu but the show really turns him into an ass.
yes yes he was always an ass
Whatever!

dluu13

There's no need for a ranking.

Mugi and Ritsu are by far the best characters.

ibk03Ocs01BxLs.bmp

Somebody used to have this as their GAF avatar. I don't remember who...

Poyunch

It's better to compare pairings.
Obviously this goes to Mio x Ritsu.

Ritsu x Mio
cc15u.gif

Ritsu x Yui
DsApD.gif

Ritsu x Mugi
OSBUz.gif

Yui x Azunyan
QomiA.gif

Ritsu is a constant...

dluu13

So after going through my nth run-through of k-on, Mugi is starting to grow on me.
Especially twin-tails Mugi.

Mio>Ritsu>Jun>Mugi>Sawako>Ui>Nodoka>Yui>Azusa

No way Yui is all the way down there.

oh what's the point I'll just take them all

Jintor

I think pretty much every game or media franchise with a diverse cast of characters should be repurposed into a fighting game for my personal amusement

I'm surprised Nick hasn't gone and made a LoK or ATLA fighting game. Well, not really that surprised, what with the not actual hitting thing. But still.

I think pretty much every game or media franchise with a diverse cast of characters should be repurposed into a fighting game for my personal amusement

I'm surprised Nick hasn't gone and made a LoK or ATLA fighting game. Well, not really that surprised, what with the not actual hitting thing. But still.

A general Nickelodeon fighting game would be pretty badass. Marc Summers vs. Mr. Dink. Nigel Thornberry vs. Face. Olmec vs. Aggro Crag. Artie vs. Horse from Hey Dude.

Yes.

Top Bottom