• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

What if Mugi already has the gun?

dCSiyeY.jpg

eeeeeeeeeeee

<3

I always think of Mike Haggar when I see your name and avatar. lol. Do you play any Marvel?

Hey. That was part of the plan with my nick and avatar. Mix of Mike Haggar and Hatsune Miku. Didn't make the image in my avatar myself though, but it was sort-of fitting.

Not really played Marvel since the Dreamcast days.

LayLa

fpFZlk3.png

Hey there K-OnGAF its time for some Xmas fun, and as it's the season of giving there are even prizes! Ooh!
Don't worry, I asked Chet if I could do this!

QtXhNW1.png

Below are some K-On related quiz questions. All you need to do is send your answers to me by Monday 16th December 9pm (UK) 4pm (ET) 1 pm (PT).
You can either PM me your answers or use this link to download a .doc file and email your answers (with GAF username!) to kokone dot design at gmail dot com

The person with the most correct answers will have first pick of any one prize.
The second place person gets to pick a prize from the remaining prize pool - and so on.
In the unlikely event of a tie the entry that was received first will be given first choice.
Entry is open to everyone, although if you are a lurker who never posts in this thread I'll probably ignore your entry. Sorry!
Edit: Attention Lurkers! You can't win any of the main prizes but I will award a special prize to the lurker who gets the highest score. What that prize is, erm, I haven't decided yet.
I will post prizes anywhere in the world, but if your postal service loses it or it takes 2 months don't blame me!
Oh and the fact that I'm moving out soon and have been decluttering has absolutely no bearing on my sudden generosity (cough)

adNDm7g.png

Edit: Thanks to the generosity of ShinoguTakeruKoeru there are now 9 prizes up for grabs, 8 of which you might even conceivably want!

DOKVsfP.jpg

Prize A : Megami Magazine 2013 Vol 2! All posters and inserts are still intact, including a giant double-sided poster of Momo from ToLoveRu and Sena from Haganai!
Prize B : Two mini figurines of Yuno and Miyako from Hidamari Sketch! These are about 2 inches tall and have some minimal articulation. Cute!
Prize C : First volumes of GA: Geijutsuka Art Design Class and Hidamari Sketch in English! K-on is a 4koma and so are both of these!
Prize D : Some sort of Pokemon thing?!? To be honest I have no idea what this is. The box is sealed and about 4 inches tall and 1 and a half inches wide. Something is definitely inside. Only you can solve the mystery!
Prize E : A sealed Hatsune Miku CD! Apparently it's a “Special Collaboration Album” featuring “extend REMIXIES”. If you can't get enough of remixies this is the prize for you!
Prize F : THE BOOBY PRIZE! Some of you may remember that I bought a package of 10 random anime DVDs and posted about watching them on animeGAF a couple of months ago. Now you too can test the limits of your tolerance of mediocre mid 2000s anime by claiming this prize. Warning : these DVDs are PAL region and may cause serious damage to your health.
NEW! Prize G : Season 1 Ritsu Character CD, Season 1 Ho-Kago Tea Time CD, Sphere album "A.T.M.O.S.P.H.E.R.E.". Yep that's right ShinoguTakeruKoeru provides a prize that actually has some relevance to the thread!
NEW! Prize H : Season 2 Go Go Maniac! OP single, Season 2 No THANK You ED Single (LE with the art cards), Movie Ho-Kago Tea Time CD with the Death Devil single. Even more K-On CD goodness courtesy of ShinoguTakeruKoeru. Amazing.
NEW! Prize I : Oreimo ClariS 'Irony' CD single with the anime artwork, Oreimo song compilation, The World God Only Knows first OP. Fed up of just K-On CDs? ShinoguTakeruKoeru has got you covered.

tZb88eh.png

Q1. What was the name of the role Yui was given in the school play?
Q2. Who is Ritsu's favourite drummer?
Q3. Which club does Jun belong to?
Q4. What new song did HTT play at the Mio Fan Club tea party?
Q5. Ritsu has a brother, what is his name?
Q6. When Ui's hair is down she looks exactly like Yui. Who is the only person that can tell them apart, and what method do they use?
Q7. What kind of band were Azusa's parents in?
Q8. Ritsu's friend Maki is a drummer in which band?
Q9. When Yui was a kid she freaked Nodoka out by filled a bathtub with .. what?
Q10. What did Ui win for hitting a home run at the batting center?
Q11. What does Yui's phone charm look like?
Q12. Who bought Mugi yuri manga when she was young?
Q13. Which place name in Peru is Azusa seemingly unable to pronounce?
Q14. Which HTT song uses the lyrics from Ritsu's “love letter”?
Q15. Which real life Japanese band were the inspiration for the naming of all 5 members of HTT?
Q16 A-D. Which character are you most likely to find in each of the following locations?

d34WJhQ.jpg

Q17 A-D. Which characters were the original owners of the following items?

IohZM7S.jpg

Q18 A-F. Which characters own a piece of clothing featuring the following designs/logos?

ggZf9Ip.jpg

Annnnnnnnnd that's it! You might as well enter, you'll probably win something!

Top Bottom