• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

fpFZlk3.png

If I weren't so tired at the moment, I'd throw in my own try. I'm probably not going to win, but this just looks too much fun.

Nafe

Happy Birthday Watanabe Kazuma!
I was late last year but I remembered this year.
Have a good one. :)

---

So I'm 22 today D: I was hoping for some snow, but unfortunately there was none.

All of these pictures are soooo cute ♡♥♡

Even though I don't really end up posting in here much, since I saw this I thought I'd say (Belated) Happy Birthday inversemateria. Hopefully you had a good one. :)

Oh, nice. Thanks for posting these. :)

Are you left handed?
Do you have big boobs?

Chet no ecchi.

fpFZlk3.png

Hey there K-OnGAF its time for some Xmas fun, and as it's the season of giving there are even prizes! Ooh!
Don't worry, I asked Chet if I could do this!

Mio is pretty much me,haha.
I won't be joining since I don't remember many of these plus I don't really post and just read now and then when I think of it. Have fun contestants!

http://i.imgur.com/0HY4A5F.jpg
mikimikimikimikimiki what is air

Ah, just saw this as I was getting ready to post. StayDead posting more Idolm@ster goodies! :)

Well hell I don't even remember half of the stuff I watched in season1. I'll think about doing that quiz just for the hell of it since I doubt I'll win anything.

Chet no ecchi.

No boobs? No Chet.

Also hi! I don't think I've seen you around here D:

Well hell I don't even remember half of the stuff I watched in season1. I'll think about doing that quiz just for the hell of it since I doubt I'll win anything.

I'm done with the first lot, I just have the pictures left!

and I Christmas'd up my avatar, wasn't sure who to use so I ended up with Yuno.

Kudos for having such a cool contest, Layla. I need to rewatch season 1 and haven't even started S2 so I don't even have a chance.

Also happy b-day Kazama.

Madao

It's not the money that's the issue.

It's TV size.

I don't think I could fit anything bigger than a 25 inch TV in my room and all the ones I find are 720p. :(

oh, i know the feeling. back in 2007, i could fit a TV of maximum 32 inches in my room. it wasn't until 3 years later that i got new furniture that removed this limit.
my room is small so now i'm capped to 50" maximum before the TV starts obstructing the doorway.

oh, i know the feeling. back in 2007, i could fit a TV of maximum 32 inches in my room. it wasn't until 3 years later that i got new furniture that removed this limit.
my room is small so now i'm capped to 50" maximum before the TV starts obstructing the doorway.
Man I wish I lived in my summer home. :(

Granted the TV there is wooden...

Kazzy

Guys, my Birthday hasn't happened yet. Apparently my online profiles have false information - who knew!? I guess that teaches me for assuming that no one reads this stuff.

I'm finally stuck on the quiz. Reached 3 questions that I just have no idea what so ever. Not even a guess (like half of them already).

Guys, my Birthday hasn't happened yet. Apparently my online profiles have false information - who knew!? I guess that teaches me for assuming that no one reads this stuff.

tumblr_mxc0q6G7771szvw3qo2_500.gif

Nafe

No boobs? No Chet.

Yeah, I'm already familiar with being busty and it meaning :Chet.

Also hi! I don't think I've seen you around here D:

Hello. :)

I knew I didn't post in here much but I just checked and apparently this will only be my fifth post in the thread,haha. I at least made it to thirty in the last one. When I think of it I'll read the thread but many times I don't really have anything to add so I don't post.
I also read the gaming side but never post. I've only been posting in the anime thread, which is how I know some regulars posting in this thread, but I'm not sure how much you read that.

Guys, my Birthday hasn't happened yet. Apparently my online profiles have false information - who knew!?

How does that even happen? Haha. One can't even really make an England to Japan time zone joke.

I guess that teaches me for assuming that no one reads this stuff.

Normally I wouldn't pay that much attention but I just happened to notice some people had birthday's coming up near the start of the year and thought it could be nice if I gave them wishes and then I just kind of kept with it.

I'm just fact checking!

I just wanted an excuse to use this. ;p

It's my one contribution to life.

I knew I didn't post in here much but I just checked and apparently this will only be my fifth post in the thread,haha. I at least made it to thirty in the last one. When I think of it I'll read the thread but many times I don't really have anything to add so I don't post.
I also read the gaming side but never post. I've only been posting in the anime thread, which is how I know some regulars posting in this thread, but I'm not sure how much you read that.
It's not like we bite or anything. It's more like a nibble.
jbrVyTA17W9mTr.jpg

I just wanted an excuse to use this. ;p
I can't really deny that...

Ah there seems to be a few who do that. I've only been around since Page 80-something of this thread. I do post in the anime thread at times. But my days does it move quickly!

Top Bottom