• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

LayLa

As long as it was fun! and as long as you come somewhere between 1st and 9th place, you win~!

well, between 1st and 8th, you really don't want those DVDs!

i have so far received 8 entries, one of which came from a lurker. I feel a bit bad about excluding lurkers (as i lurk extensively on many messageboards) so will make the following announcement ...

Attention Lurkers! You can't win any of the main prizes but I will award a special prize to the lurker who gets the highest score. I won't even announce who you are on this thread if you want! What that prize is, erm, I haven't decided yet. Probably something good though.
Maybe.

Ultimadrago

It's not like we bite or anything. It's more like a nibble.

Maybe not the rest, but you on the other hand...

Guys, my Birthday hasn't happened yet. Apparently my online profiles have false information - who knew!? I guess that teaches me for assuming that no one reads this stuff.

Then I leave you with a lingering yearning that your upcoming anniversary of birth, whenever it may be, turns out a most pleasant day, Kazzy.

I love you guys so much

tumblr_m712bhedk01rrl365o1_400.gif

Yeah, I mentioned it in the anime thread that I had been reading the forum for months but didn't really have a whole lot of interest in joining to start with. Just different things like...maybe a new game is announced and then you get a bunch of people responding "It looks good" or "that doesn't look very good." When you get a few pages, or even just one really, most people reading get the idea and I didn't really feel compelled to input whether I personally was looking or was not looking forward to a game.

That's just one example. Other things like many people want to be the one to share some game news or to put up an OT or something so I don't really have to create any threads. Just different things like that. Eventually for different reasons though I did want to become a member to talk about some things now and so I joined.

IPz1lGx.png
My goal on NeoGAF is to spread the love of K-ON!
and boobs
That and find nice pictures like that.
Hi Nafe

Post more Mio eating pics :eek:
yBQ6ji8.jpg

Yup submitted my answers too. Watched so many episodes in a short period xD

Chet will have to wait for reviews later ;P

You better, I need to know how many Ricchans it is!

Man that's alot of Ritsu. Anyways, I should get crackin on that quiz tomorrow as I see something that in the new prizes that caught my eye. I have a feeling I won't win it but have to try now

Top Bottom