• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

I feel like the biggest thing getting in the way of a season 3 of K-On!, is that anime is about Junior High and High School students, not College students.

That would be great, though. I would like anime about college students.
They could also have a full time career as a successful band.

Madao

Señora Tamako:

Quiero un Pollo Frito y Huevos fritos.

"Movie".

Clever chet. Very clever.

lol. now i get it.

there's a backup plan for at least 2 more OTs
College and Highschool followed by K-On!
so we have about 60000 posts of leeway.

puppets!!! :)

my2jEcS.jpg

I'm a little bit disappointed that no one was interested in my question about Ore Ska Band.

I guess most people here aren't familiar with Ore Ska Band. That's okay I suppose.

Another question, how do you think they would handle season 3, though? After all, the girls would be getting older.

I'm a little bit disappointed that no one was interested in my question about Ore Ska Band.

I guess most people here aren't familiar with Ore Ska Band. That's okay I suppose.

Another question, how do you think they would handle season 3, though? After all, the girls would be getting older.

Haven't seen you before in the Keion threads before. Welcome!

No, I don't know about them. Any songs in particular I should check out first?

Welcome to all our new Posters! <3

LOLDSFAN

K-On! Mothers. We follow the day-to-day lives of our favorite rocker moms who struggle to keep of the demands of taking care of their children and pursuing their dreams of being music stars.

Sorry for mot knowing more about K-On!

K-On! is one of those things that I watched the anime of but never read the manga. It sounds like I've missed out on a lot of K-On! stuff over the years.

Top Bottom