• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT3| Keep on Keep on Singing Songs!

LOLDSFAN

good thing toonami es lame

But but you said you only watched dub'd anime. Toonami has dub'd anime.

toonamigaf vets unite!

*brofist*

irSLBEiSypkvO.jpg

I don't really like or watch dubbed anime. Seiyuu have adorable voices and I like that.

I haven't watched a dubbed anime since I was probably 15 years old.
The most similar thing I've done to watching a dubbed anime, is playing localized Tales games.

I don't really like or watch dubbed anime. Seiyuu have adorable voices and I like that.

I haven't watched a dubbed anime since I was probably 15 years old.
The most similar thing I've done to watching a dubbed anime, is playing localized Tales games.

Yeah, I don't like when we're not given a choice for dubbed games like Atelier Ayesha =( It did have a cute dub though.

I'll always give credit to an amazing dub when they have one, but my preference is definitely original language and has been for a while in general.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Yeah another OT. I celebrate by buying a vita yesterday. Hopefully there will be game to buy for my vita when ot4 is it.

Last Macross I remember watching was Macross 7.

I still can't get Dynamite Explosion out of my head. lol

Yeah another OT. I celebrate by buying a vita yesterday. Hopefully there will be game to buy for my vita when ot4 is it.

Keion Vita game would be great! Wonder if the Houkago PSP game is available to buy digitally on Japanese store.

wait does this mean i'm yui

No, you're Mugi. Always Mugi.

How do you guys like my new avatar

I like it.
There may be bias in this post ;p

toonamigaf vets unite!

Oh, you US people and your Toonami T_T

also good morning k-ons.

Good morning everynyan!

also it's 6am here time to sleep k-ons

No sleep. More K-On thread.

No, you're Mugi. Always Mugi.

I like it.
There may be bias in this post ;p

Oh, you US people and your Toonami T_T

Good morning everynyan!

No sleep. More K-On thread.

Yes, she's Mugi 4ever.

Everyone's new avatars are nice.

Mike, you're more than welcome to join in the Toonami discussion, although you're probably sleeping then and you can't watch it ;P

Ohayo :D

Top Bottom