• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

This thing is interesting. Realllllly sweet because of the ice cream

Oooh

Vu7Q3D0.gif

http://uguu.dx.am

StayDead

So the guy came out from British Gas to fix the boiler/leak and he found out it was the pipe leading under the floor of our house to the gas fire.

He said it's more than likely that as the pipe was made of steel and encased in concrete that it could've been leaking for a very long time and it's only yesterday we noticed it. I mean the waters been playing up for a while but he couldn't say if that's what the problem was.

So thankfully it wasn't as life threatening as I seemed to think it was last night and our boiler and hot water are working perfectly again.

Now I'm going to be heading out to Comic Con at Earls Court by train to meet my dad there so I'll see you hipcats later!

So the guy came out from British Gas to fix the boiler/leak and he found out it was the pipe leading under the floor of our house to the gas fire.

He said it's more than likely that as the pipe was made of steel and encased in concrete that it could've been leaking for a very long time and it's only yesterday we noticed it. I mean the waters been playing up for a while but he couldn't say if that's what the problem was.

So thankfully it wasn't as life threatening as I seemed to think it was last night and our boiler and hot water are working perfectly again.

Now I'm going to be heading out to Comic Con at Earls Court by train to meet my dad there so I'll see you hipcats later!

Still a bit scary :p Have fun today though!

Morning! Hope you all have a great Saturday.

tumblr_n3uxd2tTMm1rbnx7io1_500.gif

Mike, looks like I will be going to Otakon. I will send you a PM with some more details.

So I have two old Steam keys I would like to give away here. Anyone need a copy of VVVVVV or Cave Story+ both are great games but I have duplicates from a Humble Bundle. Just quote and ask for one and I will PM it to you.

StayDead

Well that was a huge waste of time. Comicon was a huge clerical fuck up. We were queued outside for 2 hours in the blazing heat only to find out that from where we were it was another 3 hours and they'd stopped selling tickets entirely until people started leaving as they'd overfilled the place already. My Dad should have pre-booked tickets, but even people who already had tickets were made to queue up in the same line, that's including people who brought the early entrance tickets. It was total bedlham.

We met some nice people in the queue and it was cool seeing the cosplayers lining up as well but most people including us got entirely fed up with the heat and left. I wasn't too bothered about going, I wanted to go to spend time with my Dad as he was really excited about meeting Stan Lee as it's his last signing in Europe, but sadly for him we couldn't do it. Ah well, the experience was certainly interesting haha.

Well that was a huge waste of time. Comicon was a huge clerical fuck up. We were queued outside for 2 hours in the blazing heat only to find out that from where we were it was another 3 hours and they'd stopped selling tickets entirely until people started leaving as they'd overfilled the place already. My Dad should have pre-booked tickets, but even people who already had tickets were made to queue up in the same line, that's including people who brought the early entrance tickets. It was total bedlham.

We met some nice people in the queue and it was cool seeing the cosplayers lining up as well but most people including us got entirely fed up with the heat and left. I wasn't too bothered about going, I wanted to go to spend time with my Dad as he was really excited about meeting Stan Lee as it's his last signing in Europe, but sadly for him we couldn't do it. Ah well, the experience was certainly interesting haha.

Wow that really sucks. Did you pre-pay? If so I hope you can get your money back. I probably wouldn't have stuck around either.

StayDead

Nah, that was part of the problem. My Dad didn't pre-order tickets as he left it too late and they didn''t have any for sale online.

Atleast I streetpassed 18 people :p

Nah, that was part of the problem. My Dad didn't pre-order tickets as he left it too late and they didn''t have any for sale online.

Atleast I streetpassed 18 people :p

Ah I misread and thought you had pre-booked. Well at least there was some upside to it. Were the cosplayers in heavy outfits? I wouldn't want to be them :p

Chariot

Aww, sounds bad.
Good that you still salvaged a bit time with your dead.

StayDead

Aww, sounds bad.

Your typos are getting worse lol.

Yeah I saw some heavy outfit cosplayers. It's also scary to think that had my Dad not been in line when I got there, we wouldn't have even got to the front of the building (although the line went back to the back of the building again) by the time we left.

The guy behind my Dad and step brother in the queue when I got there was there on his own and he was really nice, he'd travelled all the way from Wolverhampton, left his house at 6AM and spent £50 on a train ticket so I feel really sorry for him. I wished him luck to get in when we left, but he said he was probably going to leave too.

When I got back to my Dads he took me out for dinner at a local pub near him since it's my birthday tomorrow and he got the pub staff to sing happy birthday to me which made me super embarrased, I've always hated that lol.

Haha. Sorry but it was a bit funny.

It's also scary to think that had my Dad not been in line when I got there, we wouldn't have even got to the front of the building (although the line went back to the back of the building again) by the time we left.

The guy behind my Dad and step brother in the queue when I got there was there on his own and he was really nice, he'd travelled all the way from Wolverhampton, left his house at 6AM and spent £50 on a train ticket so I feel really sorry for him. I wished him luck to get in when we left, but he said he was probably going to leave too.

Sounds unorganized. :\

Chariot

Your typos are getting worse lol.

Haha. Sorry but it was a bit funny.
Ah shit. The Scammer Thread and Israel really pulling at my mind.

Yeah I saw some heavy outfit cosplayers. It's also scary to think that had my Dad not been in line when I got there, we wouldn't have even got to the front of the building (although the line went back to the back of the building again) by the time we left.

When I got back to my Dads he took me out for dinner at a local pub near him since it's my birthday tomorrow and he got the pub staff to sing happy birthday to me which made me super embarrased, I've always hated that lol.
Uww uww, you got birthday tomorrow, awesome awesome!

Top Bottom