• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

LOLDSFAN

You guys should try it. Never felt so free and airy.

i1fakKCmPbzvg.gif

Your typos are getting worse lol.

Yeah I saw some heavy outfit cosplayers. It's also scary to think that had my Dad not been in line when I got there, we wouldn't have even got to the front of the building (although the line went back to the back of the building again) by the time we left.

The guy behind my Dad and step brother in the queue when I got there was there on his own and he was really nice, he'd travelled all the way from Wolverhampton, left his house at 6AM and spent £50 on a train ticket so I feel really sorry for him. I wished him luck to get in when we left, but he said he was probably going to leave too.

When I got back to my Dads he took me out for dinner at a local pub near him since it's my birthday tomorrow and he got the pub staff to sing happy birthday to me which made me super embarrased, I've always hated that lol.
Haha, I hate the restaurant singing too. They stopped doing it in my area though so I'm thankful for that. Also I'll wish you a Happy Birthday now if I don't see you tomorrow.

hbyMZGl.png

Mission accomplished!

Congrats!

StayDead

I'm turning 24 tomorrow. Where the hell and how the hell has 24 years already passed since I was born.

God it's kinda scary when you think about it o_O

I'm turning 24 tomorrow. Where the hell and how the hell has 24 years already passed since I was born.

God it's kinda scary when you think about it o_O
happy birthday.

i turned 21 today. mehhhhhh i still feel 17. havent grown taller since and it doesnt help that some adults say i look 12.

Top Bottom