• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

D3RANG3D

*picks up*

Meanie!

iuvIxjLbawGbG.jpg

Dezner

Cool! :eek: I'm about halfway through the anime right now. At what volume should I....catch up on the actual manga ending? >____>

they should have had anime finish manga that would be better so you could see FULL STORY

(have any of takahashi's works actually been fully adapted into one tv series?)

StayDead

I do see Aiko's point in this case though. Licensing is good, but if they're not going to bother finishing releasing something then you're driven back to piracy anyway. Piracy of anime/manga wouldn't be such a huge thing if people had a legitimate way to buy the stuff.

Good morning :>

TUSR

Banned
Specifically for Rumiko Takahashi's works, studios begin adapting the manga too early and they run out of canonical content.

Inuyasha got finished with Final Act, but it was 5 years after the original run.

Ranma manga ended 4 years after the anime ended.

Blame Rumiko Takahashi, she writes too slow.

Edit: I was going to write out a serious post drawing parallelisms between Ranma and Inuyasha and their anime runs and where they started to create filler content. But I think ill save it and make a mega post some day.

Top Bottom