• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON! Community |OT4| No Music, No Smile!

MikeMyers

Specifically for Rumiko Takahashi's works, studios begin adapting the manga too early and they run out of canonical content.

Inuyasha got finished with Final Act, but it was 5 years after the original run.

Ranma manga ended 4 years after the anime ended.

Blame Rumiko Takahashi, she writes too slow.

Edit: I was going to write out a serious post drawing parallelisms between Ranma and Inuyasha and their anime runs and where they started to create filler content. But I think ill save it and make a mega post some day.
I look forward to that post.

well yeah cuz everyone already knows what i do like

uruesei yatsura

rnaman 1.2/2

mackros

transfarmsers

etc.
I see.

TUSR

Banned
I've been slowing looking for more Shonen Sunday editions of Ranma.

I got the original 17 from Japan in 2004, but the remaining 21 are tough to source without spending $20 a copy. And seeing how I got them for ¥105 a piece back then, im not interested in spending much.

I still need to see the OVAs.

I'd ask Viz for a Bluray, but given the Sailor Moon release...

GHOSTS

TUSR

Banned
I'm curious to see the Shonen Sunday versions actually.

And yeah, Viz goofed. Saves me spending all that money on the Blurays though.

gh1C7ma.jpg

Well someone fucked up!

cause im pretty sure toei is known for like doing stuff like refusing to give quality masters of shows and stuff

and isn't sailor moon not available on bluray in japan yet? toei probably didn't want people reverse importng the series and stuff cuz same region for blurays is japan and usa

edit - fun trivia! toei once gave sony a very good copy of the transformers: scramble city mobilization ova for a release on the 2006 dvd release of the 1986 movie, but they didn't license the audio track, forcing it to have a shitty english commentary. but for the aussie and british companies that released the film, toei gave them the audio track, but the video quality they got was so poor, they literally opted to use a fansubbed copy they downloaded because that was actually better quality

TUSR

Banned
I don't really care about the game honestly lol, I just wanted the White PS4. Probably trade the game in at some point but I will try it.

Im still a bit miffed over Destiny, it had so much potential and the combat is so so so good.

The "White" PS4, its kind of an off-white. I bought the White PS4 bundle too, and got the white wireless gold head set. No regrets.

TUSR

Banned
:(

My roommate wants to play on PC. Why you gotta make me feel bad

I haven't bought it on console yet because it's tough to organize playing with friends on console compared to on PC with a service like Steam. Plus a majority of my gaming buddies (dota friends) are strictly PC gamers.

Top Bottom