• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kaley Cuocco is everywhere on TV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dai101

Banned
She's super hot. Anyone who can't see that is way too picky.

iMabNxNvF419a.jpg

dejay

Banned
Allow me to make my contribution to this thread:

ibrVQJ8iTCiWwp.gif

So, in searching for the source of this GIF, I tried searching for "Kaley Cuoco lawn mower" with no luck, so the next logical choice was "Kaley Cuoco blue bikini"

Not what I was looking for, but thank you Google: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kobi4TTL2sM

(edit) Apparently she's 15 there, so I'm basing my longings on memories of when I was 15, not my current age, which would be wrong.

eXistor

I'm definitely more into Bernadette. Wouldn't turn down Penny of course, but given a choice: Bernadette all the way.

Oh what a day that would be.

Aguirre

im ashamed to admit but im insanely jealous of her figure. watching all those sexy gifs of her has got me self consious ;_;

wheres the ben & jerrys ice cream

Hindle

Banned
In the first two seasons of BBT she was really hot, but then in the later seasons something happened. I'm thinking plastic surgery, especially in the face.

T

Transhuman

Unconfirmed Member
im ashamed to admit but im insanely jealous of her figure. watching all those sexy gifs of her has got me self consious ;_;

You can alter your figure, but Kaley Cuoco will always have that face. Count yourself lucky.

Cyrillus

She has the biggest bland face on TV.
You have no idea how long I've waited to hear someone else say that. It's like there's a piece of cardboard where her facial features should be. I'll never be able to empathise with an anyone's appeal for her.
Yeah, when you've got Vox-Pop agreeing with your taste in women, you know you have a problem.

You can alter your figure, but Kaley Cuoco will always have that face. Count yourself lucky.
You're trying too hard.

So, in searching for the source of this GIF, I tried searching for "Kaley Cuoco lawn mower" with no luck, so the next logical choice was "Kaley Cuoco blue bikini"

Not what I was looking for, but thank you Google: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kobi4TTL2sM

(edit) Apparently she's 15 there, so I'm basing my longings on memories of when I was 15, not my current age, which would be wrong.

mercy! I do believe I'm getting the vapours.

also, dat bulge.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom