• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kate, Princess of Wales, reveals she is having treatment for cancer

Draugoth

Gold Member

Kate, Princess of Wales, has revealed she has been diagnosed with cancer and is undergoing preventative chemotherapy.

In a personal message, the 42-year-old said planned abdominal surgery in January was successful and it was initially thought her condition was non-cancerous.

But tests after the operation found cancer had been present, she said, adding: "This of course came as a huge shock, and William and I have been doing everything we can to process and manage this privately for the sake of our young family."

jufonuk

not tag worthy
Not trying to sound mean I think she is already on the treatment I think that’s a wig and fake eyebrows. I bet she is undergoing it already. Poor lady. Fuck cancer.

Jenov

She’s pretty young, so good odds she will beat it. I hope for the best for her and her young children ❤️

Urban

Internet goes wild over this video from over 7 years ago and claim that the video above is a K.I made one.

i wish her the best and hope she recovers

DeafTourette

Perpetually Offended
Internet goes wild over this video from over 7 years ago and claim that the video above is a K.I made one.

i wish her the best and hope she recovers

Diana instilled in them great qualities. I feel so badly for William. Harry and Meghan both need to get checked up! William, too!

Tams

Utterly fuck cancer. I wish her a speedy recovery.

And the UK press too. The Guardian did some navel gazing over this even though they reported on her every single day. Clowns, the lot of them. Though social media was the worst from what I can gather (I only use a few forums these days).

Last edited:
Top Bottom