• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kate Upton's SI swimsuit photos (NSFW)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
I have friends I consider to have much better bodies than her.

/shrug

Hell I could go to one of Portland's Strip Clubs tonight and find someone hotter. She's not the pinnacle. Chill out.

Well, luckily, I'm also in PDX. I've been to a handful of strip clubs round here and I've never seen a girl as hot as Kate Upton. Please advise me on this one as I'd like to go there.

BadAss2961

Is there such a woman that all of GAF agrees is attractive?
vica kerekes

pDOXtpp.jpg

anyone who disagrees is getting banned, i'm a stealth mod
damn7al65.gif

No doubt.

I just don't understand this obsession over little details. You know how hard it is to hit the genetic lottery like some of these models? Everything has to go right and some guys are obsessing over wasit/hip ratios and sharp knees. Statistically speaking, just having good bone structure, good skin, good hair is already better than 99% of people.

Well, luckily, I'm also in PDX. I've been to a handful of strip clubs round here and I've never seen a girl as hot as Kate Upton. Please advise me on this one as I'd like to go there.

Last time I went to Sassys there was a super hot voluptuous blonde. She was boring as fuck though. Didn't work for her money at all. Just shimmied all off beat and shit =/.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom