• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kaz Hirai takes the ice bucket challenge .

Percy

Banned
Might just be me, but the guy dumping the bucket on him has a look on his face that says to me he is at once pretty angry but at the same time is enjoying inflicting extreme discomfort on a Sony exec.

He must be a Vita owner ;)

Ricky_R

Or maybe he let the ice cubes melt, to make it even colder, not like these other dudes who put a hundred cubes in warm water and directly pour the bucket over their heads!!1

Nobody doubts the Kaz.

I don't know about you, but I'm an expert on water temperature. And after close observation, it looks like the water is, indeed, tab water with no ice integration.

Corto

People are doubting the water temperature?! Heathens! Kaz even disabled his force field to not evaporate the water before it touched him. #Teamreal

Loakum

Banned
People are doubting the water temperature?! Heathens! Kaz even disabled his force field to not evaporate the water before it touched it. #Teamreal

when you put it like that....I feel ashamed of myself, for my previous comment.

Ricky_R

People are doubting the water temperature?! Heathens! Kaz even disabled his force field to not evaporate the water before it touched it. #Teamreal

Can't really say much about that, since my expertise doesn't expand to force field technology.

Raist

Banned
Might just be me, but the guy dumping the bucket on him has a look on his face that says to me he is at once pretty angry but at the same time is enjoying inflicting extreme discomfort on a Sony exec.

He must be a Vita owner ;)

Plot twist: it was Smokydave.

samar11

I thought I had it bad(chemotherapy,stomach cancer), but my girlfriends aunty has MND, slowly see her condition get worse is a nightmare. how can you have any faith in god.

Andrefpvs

inersf.gif

Top Bottom