• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keanu Reeves begs Kojima for the salvation of mankind

It’s not just Kojima, but also recent games bringing famous celebrities to bring hype to game. I don’t know about anybody else but I personally get hyped based the world and characters in actual game itself rather than celebrities.
It's gonna be tough surpassing you on the top 20 list.....but I'll still try.

Mista

Banned
It’s not just Kojima, but also recent games bringing famous celebrities to bring hype to game. I don’t know about anybody else but I personally get hyped based the world and characters in actual game itself rather than celebrities.
I don't like them either but this is part of marketing

Ban Puncher

6KQC8Xm.gif

Man, I feel like these games becoming more about celebrities in them more than actual games itself.
I liked it back when developers actually crafted their character's appearance so they were a unique "person". I'm already tired of seeing / hearing celebrities in my games. This facial scanning shit needs to die in a hole.

Reactions: Isa

Nickolaidas

I sincerely believe, without a shred of doubt, that Kojima's plan to save mankind would to give free access to boobies to every man on the planet.

And the saddest part is that it'd work. Mankind would feel no more envy, no more jealousy, no more fear. There would only be Boobs for everyone to enjoy and caress in any way possible.

And Kojima would be praised with endless songs and dance in the moonlight.

With boobs flying in the air.

So according to TGS Kojima will show off 50 minutes of gameplay isn't there a chance that Keanu is actually in the game ?

mortal

Gold Member
So according to TGS Kojima will show off 50 minutes of gameplay isn't there a chance that Keanu is actually in the game ?
He's not confirmed to be in the game, no.

Although, if you've been following Kojima's twitter, Koji Pro have been inviting many guests to their Studio. Many of them have likely been photo-scanned and will have cameos in the Death Stranding like Geoff Keighley. So it's possible even Keanu's likeness could be featured in the game.

Reactions: Isa
Is anyone else worried about all this rampant cross-proliferation between games and Hollywood lately? Like soon every games' gonna have big-name actors in title roles and the game ends up more about the cast of actors and the story instead of the important stuff like, uh, game mechanics and game design?

Just seems like too many games trying to be like movies, don't even forget how much the budgets gonna skyrocket with this approach. I don't like it. Probably main reason I'm really not too excited over Death Stranding honestly.

Last edited:
Top Bottom