• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keeping your auto insurance rates low: The White Man Way

Status
Not open for further replies.

White Man

A couple months after I turned 18, I got my nipple pierced. Between the 5'2 and chunky piercing chick, the nipple clamp, the hollow needles, and the freaky dentist's chair, that's its own story.

After the deed was done, I went to put my polo shirt back on, and the chick said something like, "You should wear something looser than that." I didn't have anything in my car that fit the bill, and I had to get to work ASAP.

So I started racing down the highway. I worked about 40 minutes away, and the horrible, horrible upper body pain started kicking in. My chest was killing me from my pecs up to my neck, and it was intense. I started lightly hyperventilating, and I gritted my teeth so hard that I thought they were going to shatter. Sweat was dripping off my hair and into my eyes, and the pain seemed to only get worse and worse. I wriggled in my seat to try to find a comfortable position, but to no avail.

Ten minutes away from work, I notice a pair of flashing lights behind me. Crap. I didn't need a ticket today. The cop pulls me over and takes his good ol' time getting out of his car and sauntering on over. I roll down my window, now nervous on top of the pain.

"Going pretty fast there?" he said. Then I noticed he was looking at me oddly, particularly at my shirt. I looked down and noticed a rather thick trail of blood going from my nipple down to my pants. After staring down for a second, I looked up at the officer with a rather confused look on my face.

He just told me to keep going. I think he thought I was on the way to the hospital, which was near where I was working.

Alright, I'm out of here for a few hours. Get nipples pierced, people.

AirBrian

MichaelJordanface.gif

"I just got my nipple pierced too. Yow!"

Nerevar

they call me "Man Gravy".
with the way your stories go, I thought the cop was going to get a hummer or something, with you getting into a fight wth him after that..

You disappoint me white man!

White Man

fennec fox said:
But why should I get my nipple pierced?

Aside from keeping your insurance rates low, the increased sensitivity had me on the verge of orgasming every time a slight breeze blew by.

Minotauro

Finds Purchase on Dog Nutz
So, you actually got both of them pierced? It always amuses me when I see a person who only had one done. Generally, this means that the first one hurt so bad that they pussied-out on the second one. I figure, if you're going to go the body disfigurement route, you may as well go the full way pain or infection be damned. Then again, paper cuts cause me to hyperventilate so what do I know...

White Man

I only had one done, but I planned it that way. Being non-symmetrical was much more punk rawk.

Also, I removed it approximately 2 years later, during a particularly freezing winter. It irritated my nipple in such an unpleasant way.

Also: after getting it pierced, it bled for 4 days. No lie or joke. I've always been a bleeder when it comes to piercings.

EDIT: I am mildly diabetic, as well, which is likely the source of this bleeding problem.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom