• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Keiji Inafune Announces His New Game: The Island Of Dr. Momo

Lesiroth

All those old-school Japanese developers should get together at one company and make games made out of rainbows. I don't mind if it's on Android or whatever.

bolt7

Banned
What's to say he wont be making more games? I'm holding my judgement until I give it a try- it might still be fun.

Saying that... this kind of happened to Yuji Naka after he left SEGA. His new company, PROPE, have made a couple of console games (that have both been quite shallow on content, imo) but spend most their time developing ios applications. I'm not against that but... they're just, for the most part, not very good.

Codeblue

bolt7 said:
What's to say he wont be making more games? I'm holding my judgement until I give it a try- it might still be fun.

Saying that... this kind of happened to Yuji Naka after he left SEGA. His new company, PROPE, have made a couple of console games (that have both been quite shallow on content, imo) but spend most their time developing ios applications. I'm not against that but... they're just, for the most part, not very good.

I agree, but at the same time Let's Tap is one of my favorite games this gen. Prope is working on some higher end stuff now though, I suspect Comcept will have something for us in a couple of years as well.

faridmon

bolt7 said:

Prope made awesome games. Hence, your comparison fails

Ellis Kim

Banned
Nirolak said:
009pq04.jpg
Too bad we'll never see it in the west. I can see it being a huge hit.

SMT

this show is not Breaking Bad why is it not Breaking Bad? it should be Breaking Bad dammit Breaking Bad
Sounds like Dr. Robotnik!

Combining animals, taking away all their lives to make one cute chimera instead of a robot...

I was expecting something more along the lines of a rogue shooter, oh well.

Have fun concocting cute animals on whatever that interface was, maybe he could make it to Facebook.

Sounds mindless enough, like Farmville.

Will watch the game closely, however.

Top Bottom