• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ken Kutaragi takes the ice bucket challenge, challenges Kaz Hirai

sublimit

Banned
jJSVy5N.png

This fucking guy!

lol i love this guy.

AmyS

Ken and Cerny to design ps5. Believe!

Sony should pre·empt Microsoft from doing so and hire on J. Allard in addition to Ken. With Cerny already there, they'd design the best PS5 possible for $399 / late 2018 to usher in the 4K Ultra HD and VR era.

UcS4rhh.jpg
Vy4e0Q0.jpg
D7sLZgK.jpg

BELIEVE

BocoDragon

or, How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Realize This Assgrab is Delicious
I assume as soon as the ice water touches him it boils off into steam.

Gen X

Trust no one. Eat steaks.
Now all we need is Phil Harrison to do it but the twist is that after the ice there are dozens of buckets unleashed that are filled with hundreds of rubber duckies.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

Dehnus

He should have quit the Playstation brand earlier. He looked far better here than he looked before :). The Stress must have been very high.

Anyhow, Mister Hirai that makes two challenges now. The previous one from Phill Spencer you dodged, now can you dodge this one ;)?

EDIT:
Seems I was confused with Yoshida being challenged and Kaz Hirai. My apologies, I just rewatched the video :). Still hope that Hirai AND Yoshida do it :).

Dehnus

I don't know much about Japanese culture (I'm not an expert), but manners and politeness is a huge part of it.

Seriously though, we should learn from it.

Considering the amount of crap they have in their society regarding people who "just can't take it anymore"... no we shouldn't. But then I'm European. Also Japanese aren't THAT polite, anybody who's ever seen an Obachan go nuts at an elderly man or woman.. just for sitting next to her, knows what I mean.

Auto_aim1

MeisaMcCaffrey
"The person who will actually be dousing me with the ice water is an employee of Sony Corporation and he is doing this without regard to his future career opportunities."

I lol'd.

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
Considering the amount of crap they have in their society regarding people who "just can't take it anymore"... no we shouldn't. But then I'm European. Also Japanese aren't THAT polite, anybody who's ever seen an Obachan go nuts at an elderly man or woman.. just for sitting next to her, knows what I mean.

A small fact I like to think about is comparing California Droughts and Japan electricity production issues on the aftermath of the Fukushima incident.

Government asks, does not mandate, to reduce power consumption and during the summer (famous torrid Japanese summers) this goes down by almost 30%.

California urges residents to lower water usage during last summer... People's water consumption rises (although slightly).

He should have quit the Playstation brand earlier. He looked far better here than he looked before :). The Stress must have been very high.

Anyhow, Mister Hirai that makes two challenges now. The previous one from Phill Spencer you dodged, now can you dodge this one ;)?

EDIT:
Seems I was confused with Yoshida being challenged and Kaz Hirai. My apologies, I just rewatched the video :). Still hope that Hirai AND Yoshida do it :).

Technically Yoshida dodged the ice bucket challenge, but he made good on the expected result of dodging the challenge- he (supposedly) donated money to the cause.

Top Bottom