• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kena: Bridge of Spirits Story Trailer & Release Date

Fredrik

Funny you should mention the fur, because I was re-watching two videos (old and new) side by side last night and that was one of the things I noticed, too. It's a shame, but I guess they gotta do what they gotta do.
It could be a graphics versus performance mode difference. Or PS5 vs PS4. Or PC vs console. Or even cinematics vs gameplay.
Personally I think it still looks amazing!

I don’t preorder games anymore but this instantly went up on my EGS wishlist and I’ll be looking very closely on reviews. Looks great!

Fredrik

Agree
It'sllike a mix between Horizon and Ghost of Tsushima
In what way?? I don’t see anything that resemble those two titles, or anything else for that matter. That’s what makes it so special, looks unique in a era when everyone is copying everyone. And looks like a game I could actually play with my kids too.

Venuspower

I really hope this game gets a good HDR implementation.
If that will be the case the game will look even better than what we have seen so far.

Areiz

Banned
In what way?? I don’t see anything that resemble those two titles, or anything else for that matter. That’s what makes it so special, looks unique in a era when everyone is copying everyone. And looks like a game I could actually play with my kids too.
I'm speak about some gameplay scenes and in some art areas. Or maybe it's just a mine impression

Top Bottom