• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

[Windows Central]This one exclusive game almost made me buy a PlayStation, but it's finally been rated for Xbox

Hudo

andrew-thompson.gif
You kinda made me want to watch the movie again now...

elhav

Someone on Neogaf used a clickbait title to mock clickbait titles. You'll never believe what happened next

Last edited:

diffusionx

Gold Member
This game really is not that good. I wouldn’t recommend it. Even thinking about buying a console for it is nutty.

Last edited:

Crayon

Never mind that Nintendo & Steam will be exempt from all of this because they "do their own thing". If my read on SIE's direction is wrong I'd like them to prove it, but as time goes on I doubt that to be the case and doubt there will ever be outright clarification from them, either.

^^^This is one of those key giveaways when you're aware of narrative-building bs.

DAHGAMING

Gold Member
These soyboys at Windows Central are not a real representation of true Xbox fans. Im a real Xbox warrior and can tell you these boys are a disgrace, smelly unshaven greasy hair frauds. Real Xbox alphas do not want this shity emotional Kena game to grace the most powerfull console in the world. Keep it please.

Last edited:

Lunarorbit

No one bought or thought about buying a ps5 exclusively for kena. Its a completely fine 7/10 game that I played for 5 hours but dropped

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
To be honest, no true gamer hasn't bought a ps5 already. Too many amazing exclusive games in the past 3 years. And like some of you pointed out, it's been on pc for years.

Esppiral

The Game was hyped to death because It IS (was?) exclusive, but It IS average at best. What a stupid click bait.

AV

We ain't outta here in ten minutes, we won't need no rocket to fly through space
If I were a 7/10 PS2 platformer, I'd be insulted by the comparison.

You're an 8/10 PS3 third person shooter. Brown, bloom, and you take 20 minutes to install, but you serve up a good old happy fun time.

Last edited:

Svejk

Kena was most definitely not worth getting a system over. Game was very mid and wouldn't be shocked if Sweet Baby had a finger in it too.

Arsic

Loves his juicy stink trail scent
I actually was considering buying a series X but so I can play ninja gaiden black and ninja gaiden 2 since the sigma versions are hailed as caca.

I definitely wouldn’t ever buy a console over an another just for a 10 hour AA game. Regardless of if it’s PS or Xbox.

You gotta really identify nowadays how much of your owned games will work on the next console and carry over seamlessly, and be enhanced. And it’s less about brand-new from-scratch games because those are becoming rarer and rarer.

Last edited:

N30RYU

They have been waiting for a game I played and enjoyied year ago... to the point I barely remember any of it

THE DUCK

voted poster of the decade by bots
The Game was hyped to death because It IS (was?) exclusive, but It IS average at best. What a stupid click bait.

Average at best! Blasphemy.......the visuals alone make it better than average......
And it has a charm that you just can't put a price on......almost Nintendo like quality to it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom