• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kerbal Space Program: Enhanced Edition [Xbox One & PlayStation 4]

JP

I downloaded this yesterday but I haven't been able to try it yet, it was free for me as I'd bought the original game. I was so looking forward to the original version but but I was faced with the seemingly common issue of not being able to select items, which is a pretty big issue when the game largely consists of connecting items together to make bigger items.

website.thumb.jpg.fdc003b3f2002a0e75d53d49b6be1da1.jpg

KSP Blog said:
Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition is a new console version built from the ground up by Blitworks that incorporates the KSP 1.2.2 “Loud and Clear” update. This version includes a broad range of improvements and features that will enhance the overall game experience from prior updates, such as the introduction of CommNet and KerbNet, more tweakable options of many parts, a complete fuel system overhaul, and much more!

Exclusive to Kerbal Space Program Enhanced Edition, we are including completely reworked controller presets and User Interface that have been specially designed to be played on console with a controller, which offers players a slightly different choice of playstyle. In this article we will be going into depth about this exciting feature of the Enhanced Edition.
KSP Blog said:
Controller Presets
Enhanced Edition will include three different presets that players will be able to switch between at any time during play: Simplified, Cursor and Radial. We want to give players the ability to choose the controller preset that fits their playstyle the most, and to be able to switch them at any time.

Kerbal Space Program Blog (More info here)

KSP Forum said:
We also want to reiterate our commitment to stand by our promise to the owners of the previous console version, who will be able to redeem the Enhanced Edition free of cost.

Kerbal Space Programme Forum (More info here)

Has anybody tried this yet? Is it working as it should be now? I'm assuming this didn't get a blu-ray release as there's no mention of how an upgrade would work for that version.

Top Bottom