• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kid Icarus Uprising |OT| On a Wing and a Prayer

Amazing. O_O

Have you seen
Poseidon
yet? He was shown on one of the cards they're giving out with Nintendo Power.

Also, getting major Harley Quinn vibes, looks and personality-wise, from
Viridi
. I'm interested to see what
Hades
looks like. :)

Spoiler tag that. I had no idea about that. People should get better with spoiler tagging.

Neiteio

Yeah, he parts the sea and is a pretty swell guy.

It needs repeating: the vistas in the game are awesome.
Oh! I think I've seen that scene before. There was prerelease footage showing Pit fighting foes between two rushing walls of water. I thought he was just in a narrow corridor between waterfalls, but now it makes sense.

And how much game left does there appear to be once
Hades and Viridi
are introduced?

zroid

Banned

shit-just-got-real.jpg

gunstarhero

I havent really been following this game since I played it at E3... are lefties still screwed here? It was borderline unplayable for me at the show, have they done anything to address this?

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
I havent really been following this game since I played it at E3... are lefties still screwed here? It was borderline unplayable for me at the show, have they done anything to address this?

20 Dollars, and the problem's solved!

There are a variety of control schemes, including ones which utilise the face buttons, and that use the CCP (NOT for dual-analog). Lefties are no more discriminated against than anyone else.

gunstarhero

There are a variety of control schemes, including ones which utilise the face buttons, and that use the CCP (NOT for dual-analog). Lefties are no more discriminated against than anyone else.

That's good to hear. I'm not sold on the second analog attachment just yet - so it's good to see they didn't rely on it.

Thanks!

Anteo

Guy guys I think I just noticed something about dark pit in the Medusa Trailer.
Big spoliers.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WGR8wXl4QTM#t=1m08s

Before pit jumps on the TerraBot, you can se Dark Pit fighting in the background with a huge White arrow showing where he is. Are they working togheter??

I really don't know if you discussed this before, but I just noticed this.

I wonder why we're all so willing to spoil the game for ourselves. If Foxhimself was posting this kind of stuff pre-release in the ME3 OT. He woulda been eaten alive.

I hate that spoiler I saw in the trailer for looking too hard.

At this rate Super Pit and Super Dark Pit will try to stop Bio-Sakurai from making the moon hit the earth.

Anteo

At this rate Super Pit and Super Dark Pit will try to stop Bio-Sakurai from making the moon hit the earth.

Now that I think about it, yeah I hate it too =/.
Hate that I spoiled myself that.

massoluk

Banned
Arrrrghh. Too many spoilers. Must resist, must resist. Think happy thought, think happy thought. Half of all the posts in the last two pages are all spoiler tagged >=(

Lausebub

Banned
I feel so strong for not spoiling myself. Just seeing your reaction increases my hype. I hope the guy from gs calls me on wednesday or thursday. :p

hatchx

Banned
Anyone have any clue when this will be shipping to stores? If stores have it already I'll go pick mine up today and get back with impressions.

....not talking about March 23rd the day the stores are allowed to sell them.

Anyone have any clue when this will be shipping to stores? If stores have it already I'll go pick mine up today and get back with impressions.

....not talking about March 23rd the day the stores are allowed to sell them.

Probably not until like Tuesday.

Keropon

Qgl0u.gif

If you Star Wars nerdhood doesn't get funny feelings from this there's something wrong with you:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKM0n7LnwFM
Also, spoilers. And singing!
KJzRw.gif

Oh my god, the singing! It's hilarious!

I... I... actually would like that. Seriously. SA2 plot was pretty good, IMHO.

I'm so happy I'm good at forgetting spoilers.

Neiteio

FoxHimself, was the
Viridi
boss battle epic?

Also, that reveal with the
two moons
is expertly executed. Sakurai's got a taste for the dramatics!

Neiteio

FoxHimself, was the
Viridi
boss battle epic?

Also, that reveal with the
two moons
is expertly executed. Sakurai's got a taste for the dramatics!
I'd like to add this to the quoted question: Has each chapter so far followed the flight --> ground mission --> boss battle formula? And how complex do some of the ground areas get?

Top Bottom