• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kidney stones are such a pain..

rjc571

Banned
Drink plenty of water mixed with fresh squeezed lemon juice and apple cider vinegar. It's disgusting but will reduce the size of the stone and allow it to pass easier.

Luschient

Brother I've passed 19 kidney stones (I'm 32) so far, including two via surgery where they send a camera tube up your dickhole to fish them out the big ones.

Woody-Herralson-As-Roy-Munson-Omg-Reaction-Gif-In-King-Pin.gif

Fuuuuuck. I had just one about 3 years back and can't fathom going through that again.

Fucking 19.... Man....

sensui-tomo

Hope you don't get to the stage where the pain is so bad that you throw up, because man was that an experience I never want to relive ever again. Had 2 stones, first had to be destroyed (sonic blasted or something) since it was too large to pass and we only found out it was there since I pissed blood one day without any pain after walking a few miles. Second stone was the shit that made me throw up.
Kidney stones are also the thing that make me cringe (like in pain) whenever someone says urethra.

Kalnoky

Ouch. Both the stone and the cost. The taxis cost me more than my 2 visits to the ER, hospital stay and MRI combined

Yeah, healthcare here is pretty stupid, haha. After that, I pretty much try to avoid going to the ER if at all possible, just because it's so expensive to do.

Top Bottom