• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kiefer Sutherland is the new Snake

Fucking terrible.

Going to be really difficult to play this game hearing his voice. Very disappointed, even though I expected it.

Yen

I thought the constant tweeting to Kojima from fans, and Hayter's whinging was a bit embarrassing.

Rich!

I hope they're ready for 5 to be the worst selling game of the series

I know I won't be picking it up because of bullshit like this as will most of the fanbase

Really? That's incredibly petty.

Reminds me of when Pierce Brosnan was fired from the Bond role, and a group of fans went ballistic over Daniel Craig's casting, starting a boycott. Guess what? He was great. The film was great. The series is now more successful than ever.

so yeah

grumble

He's a good choice, but once again video games are spending money where it's not useful and bloating budgets.

I hope they're ready for 5 to be the worst selling game of the series

I know I won't be picking it up because of bullshit like this as will most of the fanbase

lol that's some anger. so you won't buy a game because you disagree with their choice of voice actor?

who cares who does the voice as long as the game is good?

Carl

Not buying it either way because (imo, obviously) it looks turd from what i've seen so far (i say that as a huge fan of MGS).

So yeah. Even so, Hayter = Snake. No one else.

creid

Ugh, my hatred of 24 has become a hatred of Kiefer, which means I'm not going to like this new Snake voice :/

yusefdoodie

Neo Member
tumblr_mhgdo6Em3X1qequmpo1_500.png

why

Top Bottom