• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killer Instinct - Rash (Battletoads) Trailer

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
The trailer has hit.

Nice little nostalgic throwbacks to Battletoad fans, showing off the character in Killer Instinct, and a teaser for the next character in season 3. Looks quirky, character available for testing currently, Seasons 1-3 will also be included in the upcoming PC release.

The three characters confirmed out of nine for Season 3 are Rash,
Tusk, & Kim Wu.
Confirmed there will be at least one more, if not more, cameo characters this season.

Dusk Golem

A 21st Century Rockefeller
I wanted to know what your previous sentence meant. It was so odd.

Before this gets locked, I recently switched time zones due to travel, so my computers clock hasn't updated yet and the linked post looked like it was made two minutes ago until I realized my computer's clock hasn't updated yet. XD; My clock reads the topic was made two minutes before mine, but I realized the computer clock is wrong since I was just hopping time zones.

CrazyHorse

Before this gets locked, I recently switched time zones due to travel, so my computers clock hasn't updated yet and the linked post looked like it was made two minutes ago until I realized my computer's clock hasn't updated yet. XD; My clock reads the topic was made two minutes before mine, but I realized the computer clock is wrong since I was just hopping time zones.

Thanks!

Edit: Just goes to show that we can be hasty in making judgements.

Top Bottom