• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

KILLER INSTINCT - Sadira trailer - ORCHID TEASE

SAB CA

Sketchbook Picasso
At least the KI devs are better at making female faces than NRS devs. Both Sadira and Orchid look good although I kinda liked the masked Sadira.

You'll probably get the option go give her a mask, or change her look, through accessories. I wonder how in depth that stuff will go... Sadira having a bunch of look-alike followers hints well to being able to mod her look in a variety of ways.

What if Orchid plays similar to a P4A or JoJo character where the pet is controlled separate from the main character.

Double Helix did say that they want the first 6 characters to each have a different play style.

I hope she has most of her moves. The leg moves and using her sticks and it seems like lion will be in.

FinKL

Gifed.
9839966264_8c24c3044a_o.gif

Sadira looks vicious.

So Good

The007JiM

A sidekick cat? I found sexy Orchid being transformed in the cat back in the original Killer.
Also her face reminds me Angelina Jolie.

Silky

Banned
GiOms4x.jpg

I don't see the resemblance. Lara wears pants, a tank top, and is dirty like 80% of the time come on guys

Orchid - Drew Barrymore version confirmed.

This is worse than I imagined... This isn't Orchid. Not even the same race.

Am I the only one getting a Tattoo Warrior vibe?

Silky

Banned
They are clearly talking about old school Lara.

I know.

Orchid - Drew Barrymore version confirmed.

This is worse than I imagined... This isn't Orchid. Not even the same race.

Am I the only one getting a Tattoo Warrior vibe?

...Drew Barrymore? Really? I don't see it. I'm pretty sure this Orchid is the same Tibetian-American/Black-Asian inspiration/ she had from prior games, without the old Paula Abdul/Janet Jackson crusty af look.

Sadira looks great, did not expect the mask to come off in the final look.

I loving Orchids new look!

Killer instinct Xbox 1 Orchid>>>>Killer instinct 1 Orchid>>>>>.Killer instinct 2 Orchid.

Cant wait too see game play!

Sorry if I double post, been getting a lot of errors on Neogaf today.

majian

Neo Member
I definitely get the old TR vibe from the re-design of Orchid, but it still remains somewhat faithful to the original design minus the goggle and belt accessories. I was hoping for more of a KOF Vanessa or a SF4 Viper style design to match the secret agent backstory. Hopefully somewhere in the future we can get that style of costume. As for Sadira that stage is cool but watching that video just confused me on whether or not I like this character. I will reserve judgement for stream, if shown, allowing me to see her style in an actual match. Regardless good job DH I think you sold me on the $40 version. Now I need to get a stick for this. Does anyone know if they will create adapters to allow this gen stick onto the next gen? I guess the adapters won't come until the sell the first 2 waves of sticks.

RoyalFool

Banned
Oh wow, I thought Orchid was a no-win as no matter how they designed her the fans wouldn't be happy - you guys proved me wrong!

Sky78

Banned
So glad they took the veil off Sadira, was too MK. Massively happy to see Orchid as the sixth - FG need a better male/female balance.

Momentary

Banned
Never? Are you planning on not being around any longer sometime before Nov. 22?

I'm not buying a console this upcoming generations. I'm just hoping and praying for fighting games to make their way over to Steam. Been getting lucky with Mortal Kombat, Attack on Cataclysm, Skullgirls, and KOF XIII. If Xrd hits PC then I won't be so depressed.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
all of the orchid comparisons are hilarious.
drew Barrymore? lmao I guess they're both girls...

Top Bottom