• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - New trailer this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
Wollan said:
Everyone go home.

NOW YOU'RE JUST RUBBING IT IN AREN'T YOU?!

homeless.png

pswii60

Here's a couple of reports back from people who have been to the event:
Hey! i went this morning. I got 2nd on the GT5 prologue aswell. so im entered into the draw for the helmet. the checks there were pathetic I saw someone who looked about 20 with a child ticket hanging around his neck. The best games there were GT5 and Bourne Conspiracy though. Cant wait to buy. What did everyone else think?
Got back from the afternoon session today.

I thought it was a truly awful experience. A dreadful venue, rammed full of people, with almost nothing new on show. An afternoon on Gametrailers would have been a far better way to spend the afternoon.

Given how bad the last few ECTS were, I feel strange for saying it, but Play.com Live made me really miss ECTS!
http://www.eurogamer.net/forum_thread_posts.php?thread_id=109200&category_id=75

Mmmkay

Not only was it the old trailer but they managed to fuck up the compression too. Also in the hall of shame was Little Big Planet and God of War: COO. The golden fuck-up however went to Ghostbusters. It was running from a BD-R which, for whatever retarded reason, would crash the PS3 it was being played from or something, meaning it needed to be restarted constantly.

Mmmkay said:
Not only was it the old trailer but they managed to fuck up the compression too. Also in the hall of shame was Little Big Planet and God of War: COO. The golden fuck-up however went to Ghostbusters. It was running from a BD-R which, for whatever retarded reason, would crash the PS3 it was being played from or something, meaning it needed to be restarted constantly.

Same shit happened with Unreal Tournament 3 last year so stop your bitching.

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Well this was a huge waste of hype and anticipation... motorstorm 2 dissapointed and so did this. Oh well, here's waiting for May I guess. That's so far away :-/

Busty

Banned
That's a shame. I was hoping that Sony might have pushed to make some European event or show an annual place for them to showcase and perhaps announce some SCEE games.

*Shrugs shoulders*

Deepblue said:
Epic Fail. :(

What the fuck is it with you and Killzone threads anyway?

You couldn't help yourself trolling away in the 'E3 Reveal' thread and now you're in here.

FirewalkR

monkeylite said:
I made the right decision not to go to this event. Phew.

What, because there's no KZ2 trailer? Would that detract from your enjoyment of all the other games on the show? LBP for example?

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
FirewalkR said:
What, because there's no KZ2 trailer? Would that detract from your enjoyment of all the other games on the show? LBP for example?

I dunno if you're being sarcastic, but did you read all the negative comments about the whole thing?

Firewire

Banned
Piper Az said:
Didn't the 1up Yours crew say this game is going to be shit anyways, whereas Resistance 2 will deliver?

Yeah, take the word of a site that didn't even get a chance to play it at E3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom