• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 2 - New trailer this weekend?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
Bah thought there wouldnt be anything

spa0135zi3.jpg

This is cool though PS3 inside and engine block, looks awesomes.
Great indeed.

OH WAIT

IS THAT MOTION BLUR THAT I´M SEEING IN GT5P? INGAME?

FirewalkR

Jordan3606@eu.playstation forums said:
Well it was quieting down as the morning session was about to end and most people were making their way to the exit. Me and my mate sat down at a PS3 showing a trailer for LBP. Thinking we were allowed to do so, my mate grabbed the controller (it was just sitting there) and came out of the video to see if there was any games in the system, but nah, nothing. He went to the video tab of the XMB and started up a Killzone 2 trailer, and a Sony rep came whizzing round the corner looking rather worried and quickly tried to exit the trailer before we saw much more, was a bit of a shock tbh because I thought we were allowed to use the system, I mean, if a controller was sitting there, who wouldn't pick it up and use it? lmao

The guy said 'Sorry, you're not allowed to play this trailer' and rather quickly came out of it and put on LBP again...

Could we have seen an unreleased trailer of KZ 2? One part of me says no, that system was only meant to be showing LBP, but the other part says we weren't meant to, the guy seemed genuinely worried, lol, hmm.

Didn't see much though, only managed about 10 seconds

Lulz, the thlot pickens! Thread link here.

smells BS but hey, we all know this thread won't die till tomorrow at 6pm gmt anyways haha

deepbrown

Sony at Play.com Live: Old Killzone 2 & LBP Trailers, GOW PS3?

http://www.ripten.com/2008/03/15/sony-at-playcom-live-old-killzone-2-lbp-trailers-gow-ps3/

Sony’s showing at Play.com Live was secretive before the event and it might not be to hard to see why.

The rumoured Killzone 2 trailer was not new. There was no new footage. It was the 2007 E3 reveal trailer, in a heavily compressed form. Dissappointing folks.

We were expecting a playable LittleBigPlanet. In fact, I was heavily looking forard to getting my hands on it, and you’d think UK developer’s game would be at this UK event. Another old trailer was there to greet us. Sony are holding this one back.

Mmmkay

FirewalkR said:
Lulz, the thlot pickens! Thread link here.

smells BS but hey, we all know this thread won't die till tomorrow at 6pm gmt anyways haha
Hah, weird. I saw someone hijack the LBP booth in the afternoon session too. Guess people were really hoping it was secretly playable or something.

FirewalkR

Mmmkay said:
Hah, weird. I saw someone hijack the LBP booth in the afternoon session too. Guess people were really hoping it was secretly playable or something.

Mmmkay and deepbrown, your mission for tomorrow, search the video folder of every single PS3 at Wembley - including those outside the Play.com event, if any - for traces of a new Killzone 2 trailer! :lol

deepbrown

FirewalkR said:
Mmmkay and deepbrown, your mission for tomorrow, search the video folder of every single PS3 at Wembley - including those outside the Play.com event, if any - for traces of a new Killzone 2 trailer! :lol
You there Mmmkay? Cool.

I'll try...I find it quite easy to talk to these guys.

dalyr95

I'll be there tomorrow so if there's news I'll tell ya, but shit like this is to sell whats already available, not whats coming out in 6 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom