• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 3 Beta Details (Starts 10/25, requires PS+, only 10k spots open)

DoomGyver

oh god its the kz2 beta agony all over again. I never got in the first one and it's probably not happening this time either. :(

KingDizzi

Banned
JB1981 said:
I demand detailed impressions.

If you get them there will be bans.....so so so many bans I'm still amazed at how quickly the PS forum mods find out whom has and has not leaked info. Needless to say that as a chosen one I am in, will do my bit to make this game super awesome for all the eventual purchasers.

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Im spamming the hell out of TTP and KZO PSN Inbox

SolidSnakex said:
People that Sony Europe invited to the KZ2 beta are getting into this beta early.
Not the KZ2 beta crew, but the general Euro SCE beta test group. GG has said the beta test group guys will get in, but the KZ2 beta testers aren't guaranteed a spot.

Killthee said:
Anybody attending the 2010 MLG Pro Circuit Event in D.C. this weekend? Look's like Sony is gonna give 21 random attendees a beta code for posting their impressions on twitter.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010...ter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mlg_101110
MLG? Is Killzone going to be an MLG title this time around?

demolitio

Have fun to all those lucky enough to already get in and to those that get in tomorrow. I wish they'd throw some invites to GAP members. That's the most pointless club ever except for the SOCOM invites I got back in the PS2 days.

Kaako

Felium Defensor
Was lucky enough to be one of the first ones to get in the KZ2 beta. I doubt it'll happen this time around though (no PSN+ as well).

If I do get in though, expect me to make some pretty kick ass rooms with my 20Mbps upload connection. :D

Violater

makingmusic476 said:
If you have a PSP you could always use Remote Play. Assuming you're in a place where your PSP can get online.

No psp here and like Jett I will be fucking pissed if I dont get in.
I have some payback for GafE

mr_nothin said:
Do you know if the same thing will happen for the US beta? (hur hur)

I hope so.

Killthee said:
Anybody attending the 2010 MLG Pro Circuit Event in D.C. this weekend? Look's like Sony is gonna give 21 random attendees a beta code for posting their impressions on twitter.

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010...ter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mlg_101110

I'd be there if they were actually giving codes away, but they're not...

EDIT: I should specify, giving them away as I'm guaranteed to get a code if I go there, plus I don't even think the place they're at is near the metro.

btkadams

demolitio said:
Have fun to all those lucky enough to already get in and to those that get in tomorrow. I wish they'd throw some invites to GAP members. That's the most pointless club ever except for the SOCOM invites I got back in the PS2 days.
yeah the GAP is such a waste. i remember being so stoked when i got into it and i can't think of many things i actually got through it. i've gotten into so much more with Qore and Plus.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
AranhaHunter said:
I hope so.

I'd be there if they were actually giving codes away, but they're not...

EDIT: I should specify, giving them away as I'm guaranteed to get a code if I go there, plus I don't even think the place they're at is near the metro.

probably not too difficult to make up positive impressions. :D

pixelbox

So no details about the game? Not even a compliment? Oh well, i really hope the graphics have advance alot farther than KZ2.

ZeroRay

Oh well, shit's gonna leak soon and I'm gonna have Vanquish to occupy me for a week before the public beta starts.

Enjoy, guys!

I've never been this hyped for a beta before.

I just found out the store update with the theme goes up tomorrow and not today. Damn, I don't get back 'til 6pm on a Wednesday.

Guess I gotta watch this thread like a hawk :lol

-Amon-

RoboPlato said:
I'm guessing everyone that's getting in now are people that were in some of the tests for KZ2, right?

That's exactly what happened to me. I was in the Kz2 beta, today i woke up and found the mail with the invite.

Top Bottom