• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 3 Beta Details (Starts 10/25, requires PS+, only 10k spots open)

slider

SolidSnakex said:
How the hell is everyone getting in so early? I want in! :/

That's what I want to know. In the midst of prepping dinner I trudged off and checked the PSN+ section of the Store. No theme yet... : (

Kittonwy

Banned
Rikyfree said:
Note to self: kill KZObsessed and take his account.

Assassinz dispatched.
Indifferent2.gif

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
Awesome news for TTP and KZO.

I guess im gonna miss this beta too.
Private beta huh? So theres NDA right ?

You know, it wouldn't hurt to have some new people in these closed Betas. Its a bit out of order if they keep using the same people over and over again.

X-Frame said:
Interesting.

Okay, so from your e-mails is there anything about an NDA?

A beta trial agreement: You must keep confidential all information relating to the trial software and the Beta Trials.

Facism

No beta here, but wasn't expecting it. Hopefully i can find a way in when it goes general on the 25th, as to not leave my GAFe buddies lonely and yearning for my touch.

Carl

Am i the only KZ2 closed betaererer to not get an email? D:

(probably not but i need someone else to say they didn't get one :p)

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Anybody attending the 2010 MLG Pro Circuit Event in D.C. this weekend? Look's like Sony is gonna give 21 random attendees a beta code for posting their impressions on twitter.

5073525536_f6124d5af4.jpg

Killzone 3

* Online Multiplayer: Be one of the first people in North America to play in the Killzone 3 Beta

* Single Player Campaign: Offered in both stereoscopic 3D and standard 2D flavors

* Fabulous prizes: Our PAX Twitter contest was such a hit that we’re doing it again! Provide your feedback on the Killzone 3 beta at MLG via Twitter for a chance to win access into the Killzone 3 Multiplayer Beta for your very own PS3. At the MLG event, keep your eyes open for collectible art cards (shown above!) we’re giving out at the booth which will share specific instructions on how to enter the Killzone 3 Multiplayer Beta giveaway via Twitter. Full rules and details below.
http://blog.us.playstation.com/2010...ter&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=mlg_101110

A.R.K

Are you guys PSN+????? WTF is going on??????

I want to play too :(( ... at least I hope to read impressions if allowed?

Top Bottom