• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Killzone 3 Beta Details (Starts 10/25, requires PS+, only 10k spots open)

Rapping Granny said:
YOU FUCKING BITCH SONY YOU FUCKING BITCH YOU BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKERS.

FUCK YOU SONY FUCK YOU BIG TIME.

I was only planning on playing 2 games this holiday, GT5 and KZ3 beta and you fuck it up big time Sony. FUCK YOU.

I wanted in that Beta for a long time now, logged in almost 200 hours of KZ2 online and that's hOW you repay me you bitches, I have to buy your shitty service subscription?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
Thank you for making my objection to this look much more reasonable.

Rapping Granny said:
YOU FUCKING BITCH SONY YOU FUCKING BITCH YOU BITCH ASS MOTHERFUCKERS.

FUCK YOU SONY FUCK YOU BIG TIME.

I was only planning on playing 2 games this holiday, GT5 and KZ3 beta and you fuck it up big time Sony. FUCK YOU.

I wanted in that Beta for a long time now, logged in almost 200 hours of KZ2 online and that's hOW you repay me you bitches, I have to buy your shitty service subscription?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Wow BigJohnson, U Mad?

Stealthedit, lol

I wonder how much Sony had made over the last couple of hours. I've noticed at least 6 more people (and myself) now have Golden Pluses. I had intended to get Plus before this. . .I can't imagine everyone else did.

Plan seems to be working.

aj2good4you2 said:
ughhhhhh total bullshit that its for plus users only, seriously fuck sony! shit like this is why i like xbox more since at least microsoft is upfront about their bullshit!

Not sure if serious considering you have that gorgeous plus next to your name on PSN!

Quoted for new page:

UErXM.jpg

Noshino

Rikyfree said:
Not gonna buy plus for a chance. They should make it for all plus members, that way they can REALLY stress test their game.

More than likely this beta phase is for balance issues, if anything, a more open beta will likely be used later on to stress the game

Click said:
LOL @ requiring people to be PS+ subscribers to have a CHANCE to become a "public" beta tester. Why can't Asian gamers get a shot at getting in? Why do they allow more European players to get in on this (yes, I know GG is a Euro dev.), showing bias against NA players? What a retarded way to beta test a game. I'm not going to pay money to help GG make KZ3 a better game.

Guess PS+ was a huge failure and they need a good excuse to make people sign up for that shit service.

Wait...what

First of all, you already have a chance to be on the beta, PS+ just get a much higher chance.

KZ asian gamers unfortunately are a very small minority when compared to EU and NA, hell, I don't think it even sold 100k in Asia. (please, correct me if mistaken)

As for EU getting more spots than NA, I don't complain, after all, they get the short end of the stick most times :lol

You aren't going to pay money (for which you do get other services/goods) to help GG fix w/e issues there are, but you gladly paid (what likely was retail price as you were there day one) for Zipper to fix MAG? Got it.

For the record, I still love MAG.... :lol
GO RAVEN!

shagg_187 said:
Wait, Rapping Granny is Mhead? IT ALL MAKES SENSE!!! :/ :/ :/ :/

U MAD, MHEAD!!

But but... he's MrBigJohnson!! WHATATWIST!

Everyone should have the same PSN and GAF Id, that would make it much easier!

shagg_187 said:
Wow. That's a bigger insult than the time I confused Broken for Gekall... ohwait, I always do that. Carry on LOL!

Yeah, Mhead's starts with a D and he has some old guy as his avi, I thought about it as soon as I hit submit reply, lol!

Galvanise_ said:
I wonder how much Sony had made over the last couple of hours. I've noticed at least 6 more people (and myself) now have Golden Pluses. I had intended to get Plus before this. . .I can't imagine everyone else did.

Plan seems to be working.

Hey now hold on, don't you people get PSN+ now and snatch away all the keys before I get one.

SolidusDave said:
Hey now hold on, don't you people get PSN+ now and snatch away all the keys before I get one.

We are all gentry now. Its the peasants we should look down on! :lol

Think of it like jousting between knights.

J2d

I hope they get some good feedback this time around and actually use it.
Rapping Granny said:
Oh wow 200 hours...

Irish

cjtiger300 said:
Everyone should have the same PSN and GAF Id, that would make it much easier!

U Mad :p

Yeah, MHead's is Dementia without the underscore on either the front or back end. I think...

There are a lot of us out there with this problem.

SolidC213

I'm sure this has been asked but:
Can't you get a friend who has PS+, share it, enter their download history and download the theme? Seems like this would be an easy way to get it...

Carl

Amount of people wanting one, i might have to see how much they are going for on eBay before i redeem my code if i get one :lol

distrbnce

Banned
SolidC213 said:
Can't you get a friend who has PS+, share it, enter their download history and download the theme? Seems like this would be an easy way to get it...

They do have some ability to block things from being shared, but no indication if that will be done here or not.

SolidC213 said:

Well no. You would download the theme with his account and not yours (=your email) ;)

If anything, you might be able to share the beta itself if it has no 24h/account lock. Or maybe you have a PSN+ friend who doesn't like KZ so get the code from him.

@pic: eew, someone pays Sony/Capcom money for little .png's :p

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
BobTheFork said:
Are you kidding me, you can't kill Hoffman/hans/snah he's like that serial killer in Fallen, when you kill him he just transfers to another body.
I miss the Private Hoffman. :(

Fersis

It is illegal to Tag Fish in Tag Fishing Sanctuaries by law 38.36 of the GAF Wildlife Act
KZObsessed said:
Can't wait til we're all playing together again! :lol
Are you part of the PSN+ Master Race ?

SolidC213

SolidusDave said:
Well no. You would download the theme with his account and not yours (=your email) ;)

If anything, you might be able to share the beta itself if it has no 24h/account lock. Or maybe you have a PSN+ friend who doesn't like KZ so get the code from him.

@pic: eew, someone pays Sony/Capcom money for little .png's :p

Ah of course, I didn't think of that. We will have to wait and see I guess.

KZObsessed

Fersis said:
Are you part of the PSN+ Master Race ?

Nope. I really didn't want to ever buy PS+ but if I get a code I'll sign up in celebration :p

Rapping Granny said:
:(

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCKK

I meant on release date! You're still buying aren't you? I know Lyulf is buying 6 copies so maybe you can borrow one of his.

Irish

dazed808 said:
Obvious fake. Everyone knows AJ's Av is really..
ajr.jpg

I don't know who you are, but I think I like you.

EDIT: Shit, I think I do know who you are. Haven't been on PSN in a while, have you?

Eliciel

aj2good4you2 said:

this was quite funny ^^

Damn the new Killzone 3 trailer posted reminded me that it's going to be state of the art visuals again.

Once again Sony...let the .gif fury "engulf" you hehe :lol

Top Bottom