• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

King Kong final unlockable (minor spoiler)

I unlocked the alternate ending, which you play, not watch. I think you're supposed to be able to keep Kong alive, but my alternate ending is that he dies faster. :lol

Anyone else unlock this? I've got to be doing something wrong, 'cause I killed more planes and lived longer in the main game, where you can't win.

Mr Mike

1 million Canadian dollars
I'd like to know the answer to this. I just couldn't last after about 40 waves of planes...

levious

That throwing stick stunt of yours has boomeranged on us.
Mr Mike said:
Oh, according to gamefaqs
Jack comes along in a biplane to rescue Kong
. Huh?

does he sing Sasquatch while doing so?

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
You fight with Kong for a minute or 2 against the planes, then Jack comes along. At that point you take control of Jack in the biplane and it plays kinda like Crimson Skies on Xbox. Basically you fly around shooting out the 4 spotlights on the building and then taking out all the planes. There are some basic dodges and whatnot you can do and it plays pretty well for a little bonus they threw in.

Once you kill the planes, Kong climbs off of the building, it fades to black then goes to skull island where we see all the characters do a flyby of Kong standing on a mountain before returning to a big tanker boat.

Top Bottom