• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

King of Fighters XIV Full Roster Leak (with character pics)

BadWolf

This matches perfectly with the roster leak prior to the game's announcement:

dIpRtZH.jpg

Q9BzYpS.jpg

SRK

MMCafe

Acosta

"Villains"? After years of Kim trying to educate them, Chang and Choi are now villains again?

Is that Tung Fu Rue in China Team??????

I like how we're basically getting another women fighters team with the "another world" team. SNK has done a great job balancing out the gender and age diversity with this roster.

Wish I could say the same about the races though, although a slight step up from XIII

I see my favs, so I'm satisfied. Also a lot of unfamiliar characters. Who're those weirdos under the "Villains" section? Do we know?

EDIT: answered below. Thank you!

IronLich

I never thought I'd see Nakoruru in an honest to goodness KOF game.

100950-the-king-of-fighters-95-game-boy-screenshot-nakoruru-shows.png

Ok, that doesn't count!

And she's on a team with freakin' Dragon Gal and Love Heart the pirate?

I'm down for some cross dimensional bullshit in my KOF.

I want to express my mild disappointment that SNK decided to include only 1 black character out 50 possible characters. I know SNK has more black characters, why aren't they represented here?

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I want to express my mild disappointment that SNK decided to include only 1 black character out 50 possible characters. I know SNK has more black characters, why aren't they represented here?

I wouldn't be upset to see Heavy D! or Lucky Glauber (that last name) come back, dammit.

Neoxon

More leaks than Smash 4 & Street Fighter V combined. Goddamn!

Either way, can't wait to see the remaining characters in 3D. The bosses in particular look interesting.

Geese is great, but the only way I'd drop the $ day one on this game is if it had Gato or Rock Howard.

I would literally ignore the shitshow graphics and plop the funds down to play either of those two characters again. Would've been Geese, Gato, and Rock for my dream team.

Top Bottom