• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

King of Fighters XIV World Championship Finals (Tokyo, February 18th)

BadWolf

M' with a very, very dominant performance overall. Heard so much about the guy but never saw him at a major tournament, this puts him on the map in a big way.

Pretty fitting that K Dash did the most work for M Dash.

Korea, China and US won the EVOs for KOFXIII and Japan finally wins a big one as well.

Shun

M' is your King of Fighters XIV World Champion in a dominating fashion.

K' in particular is one of the few characters in the game who has a really long combo, which can affect your momentum and tempo if caught since during those few seconds you can't do anything.

M' really nailed pressuring his opponents into getting the difficult hit confirms required to pull off those long max mode combos and maintaining meter to continue that pressure.

Great battery and point work as well between Kula and Robert.

Just really patient and dominating gameplay from M'.

Shun

Sounds like they're saving it for the arcade release announcement.

We already know that it is releasing this Summer on NESICAx2 boards, alongside BlazBlue CentralFiction and a few other games.

They're just saving it for when they're ready after the initial KOF14 release backlash.

kirblar

Arturos squad thinks the DLC chars are Blue Mary, Whip, and Yama something, the guy they were playing on stream before the event.

Ferrio

Banned
Arturos squad thinks the DLC chars are Blue Mary, Whip, and Yama something, the guy they were playing on stream before the event.

Ya I was betting on Blue Mary myself, but maybe I'm biased. I'd really like a Blue Mary, Whip, Vanessa team.

Top Bottom