• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 2.8 confirmed to be the first digitally released KH game? + Themes

DKHF

If anyone with a JP account wants to know a bit more specifically when in November you can pre-order (and get the theme) they say mid-November. No exact date yet though.

bunkitz

FUCK. I want that PSN theme so badly. It's one of the best looking themes I've seen, but I don't like having to download games due to a slow internet connection. Ugh, I wish they'd just release pre-order themes and charge us for them.

Talax

FUCK. I want that PSN theme so badly. It's one of the best looking themes I've seen, but I don't like having to download games due to a slow internet connection. Ugh, I wish they'd just release pre-order themes and charge us for them.

FWIW, there's always pre load for us slow internet dudes. :(

I hope the 1.5+2.5 gets released digitally as well. It would mean a steam release somewhere down the line. SE can make me buy another version after PS4.

raven777

preorder is up in JP store

CxWeCvFVIAAQzC2.jpg:large

Fisty

Never played one of these. I might jump in with a definitive collection of 1-3 plus all the other mess, and even if that comes out I probably won't know for sure if it has everything due to some of the stupidest naming schemes I've ever seen in any medium.

Digital all the way though, it's pretty silly they haven't had a digital release yet

Mailbox

Never played one of these. I might jump in with a definitive collection of 1-3 plus all the other mess, and even if that comes out I probably won't know for sure if it has everything due to some of the stupidest naming schemes I've ever seen in any medium.

Digital all the way though, it's pretty silly they haven't had a digital release yet

If you're new to this, wait for 1.5+2.5 coming in march for ps4, or get 1.5 and 2.5 on ps3 now (since 1.5+2.5 is just a rerelease of those 2 ps3 collections together at 60 fps). Then play this.

After you are done all the games in all those collections, you will be caught up for kh3.

Top Bottom