• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Kingdom Hearts 3 Gameplay Trailer (PS4/XB1, UE4, E3 2015) [Up: HQ trailer]

RPGCrazied

Wow, just wow. That was awesome.

Don't care what anyone says, but SE has won this E3 for me. Just so much stuff from them.

Arcadius

Banned
Looooooove Kingdom Heart!!! Looooooove Tangled!!!! Amazing gameplay video, the verticalism and the way you can attack looks insane! Bouncing off walls and everything; the weapons look amazing, the specials, the summons. Ahhhh!

Good: No CG, New world finally announced, new costume design.
Meh: It wasn't exactly a great trailer, personally I think the characters look lil off and still reusing old music ect. Still seems to be quite early. Battle system seems to be all flash but its still early.

Happy it resurfaced. I hope we get a more in depth look later this year.

Kingsora

Would rather have no penis than have to show his to a medical professional
There's really no excuse for the lack of a release window at this point. Other than Tangled, all they're showing is the Hercules boss and Twilight Town. We saw that like close to two years ago, right?

It's Square-Enix, you expect release windows after 2 years, that's funny :p

Tizoc

At work and can't watch this
DO WE SEE DARTH VADER AT THE END?!
They really need to get Star Wars in this game XO

Kinsei

Banned
Sora's clothes look great! The game looks to be a lot farther along in development than I thought it would be.

Neff

I gave up on this series years ago but this looks really impressive, and I'm always a sucker for anything Disney.

Top Bottom